Friend chest gem

I got a gem from friend chest today .Ppl aren’t believing it. Was it a bug ? I’m sure I got it from friend chest. Cuz my log in bonus was a de age.

Did you have it in your inbox? Or are you just looking at your gem total and thinking it must be from friend chest because you didn’t get gems from elsewhere?

We got 2 compensation gems today for some bugs.

I didn’t get it from reward box. The game was showing bonus items or something like that and it was a gem.

Interesting. If anyone else gets a gem from a friend chest hopefully they can take a screenshot or something to show it to others!

@Killerdog About friend chest… I know that I should not complain because is free but can we remove the money from the chest or give a plus 0 like instead of receiving 3000, we receive 30000 ?
because is just stupid giving 3000 or 5000 money, I would gladly prefer a fruit then.

Can confirm this. I got one too. Must be an extremely rare drop. However, still no Yang

1 Like

@Dev_VKC what about putting the limited Epics in friend chest with very low odds? Like 1%

2 Likes

I really believe we should know exactly what we can find there, with odds.

1 Like

Like Eggsecutioner ?

Yes, him, Santabeast and the shadow turkey.

I think I have the shadow turkey

Where you found it?

That sounds like an awesome idea!

I had a friend message me and say he got a gem from friend chest too. Definitely extremely low drop rate but that’s very cool.

Hi @Tanbeer
Interesting. There is no gem in friend chest. Do you mind giving me your friend code? And when did you receive the 1 gem. We will take a look.

Agree. Limited epics in friend chest sound good.

5 Likes

Thanks a lot! I hope is going to be implemented soon.

In fact… maybe some brand new limited epics to coincide with that? Unless I’m mistaken, it’s the only star rank that has not gained any new representatives since the game’s launch. Don’t need much, a few more variations of the existing archetypes akin to Eggsecutioner with sleep immune would be more than enough.

Luc there is 2 new Epics in program to be released. I mapped them not long ago.

1 Like

Oh, guess I wasn’t paying attention lol. I mean, the more the merrier at least, you know?

I guess they are going to be added in friend chest bro after this thread

I thought I had it but I didn’t :sweat_smile: