Fortune shrine first impressions discussion

double gems tomorrow please.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedbacks guys.

Ok, if we hand those gems out like anniversary gems, will you still be this much against it? Special login bonuses, sorry gems or anniversary gems, they don’t ask you to battle or much effort too. Fortune Shrine rewards you for saving.

Those gems simply give players more chance to get the monsters they want. It has been proven that it is working successfully for both paid and free users in Evertale. Aren’t you always asking a way for free users to be able to awaken a mythic, I wouldn’t say this can guarantee them something, but it is definitely a big help.

It is very common for many mobile games to hand out gems regularly. It can be xxx download campaign, xxx holiday campaign, xxx character release campaign, or anything you can or cannot think of.

30 Likes

so double please.if no.You hurt me so much

How often will this activity be held after that?

Does that mean that enough players can just wait for the next shrine to start?

1 Like

Let f2p players stay competitive. so that p2w players can enjoy the game.

4 Likes

Your reply looks like you missed my points entirely. More gems does not equal good.

Historically we’ve only got a maximum of something like 80 gems at once, as a one-time anniversary deal. Here we’re seeing 500 gems. In Evertale they are doing fountains maybe even once a week, I haven’t tracked. This is a ridiculously huge number that will warp the game to degrees we’ve never seen before so comparing it to login bonuses is simply wrong.

For all these years you’ve decided to balance the release of gems a certain way. You clearly had reasons for that. Now you’re suddenly increasing the number of free gems by a huge multiple, so there has to be a seriously good reason to do that. You haven’t said anything which explains the change. If it was a one-time anniversary deal then I would absolutely be in favour but happening regularly will affect the overall gem economy.

Not to the detriment of the gameplay. I was asking for something like a 7* shard ticket every 3 months, not flooding us with so many gems for no effort that there’s little point grinding events and even playing the game for rewards.

4 Likes

Well we need to seperate used gems from free gems so that for the next shrine a player has to play events to grind for 1200 gems again otherwise I would simply quit game and comeback again at the time of shrine and enjoy 400-500 or even 1000 free gems .
This is a good step for f2p but definitely needs some more working on it .

Great, more gambling in the game

1 Like

Dammit I just wasted 455 gems yesterday. And got nothing in the process @Dev_VKC yall need to have weekly calendar or something to let us know what y’all will be dropping. So I can avoid wasting gems like I did yesterday. I’ve been waiting weeks for something to jump off

I have explained the reason and it is very simple, which is this has been proven that it is working successfully in Evertale.

We know what we are doing. We won’t release such big thing without any numbers backing us up.

23 Likes

it’s good for all , thank you

1 Like

For all? Where the ■■■■ am I going to get 1.2k gems in the 2 weeks when the shrine comes back.

1 Like

Personally I’m a big fan!

4 Likes

This is the Shrine when the tide is out :blush:

3 Likes

Although I think this is good. but one thing I want to talk is that the success of others cannot be replicated.

I think this system is very good, having free gems is always a good thing (P2W or F2P), what makes me mad is the amount of unlucky events in my account, that disappoint me a lot.
But imo soon every F2P would be able to enjoy free gems and if is every two weeks we will see more mythics around.

3 Likes

No not every 2 weeks at least 2-3 months :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah

Got 40 GEMS free in total up to 120 GEMS offer. Thank you @Dev_VKC
I manage to have 160 GEMS from saving. Now i have 200 GEMS

1 Like