FIX THIS FAMILY

I just entered a PvP with only Ziberius accidentally … And I come across this … WHY IS THE OPPOSING ZYBERIUS PLAYING FIRST THAT DOES NOT EVEN HAVE ULTRA EVOLUTION AND MINE IS IN ULTRA AND +9 BONUS? @Dev_VKC WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THIS CAN DEFINE FUTURE GAMES IN RANK AND IT IS NOT FAIR THAT SOMEONE WHO GATHERED THEIR POTIONS TO HAVE TO LOSE OTHERS FOR NO REASON … I LEAVE MY BATTLE LOG SO THEY DO NOT THINK THAT WIN RATE WAS DOWN, IT WAS PURE WRONG

2 Likes

Looks like you have your Ziberius at +0. Give that a check and let us know before we can fairly judge it.

I mean, your Ziberius is slower than a Baublebasher and almost as slow as a Poseidon!

2 Likes

The name is in yellow colour which indicates it is at +9 unless I am mistaken.

Yup, but you can adjust the move TU and entrance speed bonus. It looks like he’s got that adjusted low and didn’t realise until this battle

Yeah, that’s possible.

I’m certain it’s the case. His Ziberius is far slower than Baublebasher, a 76% speed monster (5% slower than Ziberius). His block caps makes his point potentially have some merit though, so perhaps I’m wrong

3 Likes

Yes bro, that is exactly the case, A little stupid of me, I had slowed him down for a play a few weeks ago, I apologize to the community and Thank you very much for making me see reason … I was already beginning to annoy me for no reason And it was my fault I’ll erase the thread.

Confirm when you see the answer, to delete the Thread

It’s okay. Go find a mirror and forgive yourself

2 Likes

Hahaha XD … SORRY MAN

On a serious note, I’d love for us to be able to see in the edit team screen whether we have a monster’s move TU / entrance speed tweaked (turned down from current max). If the Devs could add a symbol to display when that’s the case it would be really useful.

I occasionally tweak a monster for a team and I often worry that I’ll forget to turn it back after I stop using that team or if I use the monster elsewhere too.

4 Likes

Exact man, excellent idea

On another note, second form Zib should lose Cannibalise :wink:

13 Likes

This is so sad.

:joy:

you probably removed the speed bonuses to use the combo with lavamane

Na no uso lavamane. Pero sí la baje la Speed. Thanks

1 Like

Dev like it :eyes:

4 Likes

I hope it is an accidental like, it would be very bad luck to be nerfed right when I start to try it

Lol that’s my former acc and btw that Zib in 2nd form it’s at +6 which means it can even outspeed a fully potted Zib thanks to RNG just ask @Killerdog