First One Mythics

Does anyone else think it would be best to get a Mythic Awakening Form for each of the first ones considering they were such a huge part of the main and online story it would be a neat throwback and cool way to reinvigorate those monsters

1 Like

They are strong as Legendary lol… mythic form would be insane
Each first one is strong

4 Likes

I agree with both comments. In terms of the story it would make sense, but they are strong already. However they do have a larger form in the story which we don’t have access to I guess

Why would u need a mythic form for them ? Did u win a lottery or something

Maybe have it Temporary. Like some kind of transformation that can last for a few turns.

buffs i had in mind.

Zib-Skills
cannibalize changes to backstab.
Death roulette changes to bloodthrist.
Buff damage for double retribution.

Passsive
insomnia
Death revenge

Atra-Skills
Necromancy to 70tu

Passive
insomnia to stun immune

Raizen-Skills
Remove overwatch and give him stealthbane.
+increase his attack and lower his defence.

Passive
Remove insomnia and give him stun counter.

metatherion
passive insomnia to sleep enterance

Terragar

More damage on throw
Lower double survive to 200 seconds

qucik trio to insta 1tu

5 Likes

I own these monsters yes plis I want these buffs

Love all of those

Zib and Raizen are OP with those buffs

It’s already instant i think

Maybe instead of stun counter make it stun converter and keep cannibalize instead of backstab.

I can agree with that

But double retribution is been already buffed

They are too strong already as legendaries. A mythical form would imply that the current form of them (which would be the second form of the mythic) had to be edited. This edition, of course, would be to weaken them, since the second form of a mythic is,as a rule, weaker than a legendary. You would have then 90% of the players (which are the ones who could never wake them up), complaining about this.

Now, these are nice ideas.

I agree

First ones are fine.
Only Zib needs a good passive (stun Revenge sucks)

Atrahasis is amazing and nicely balanced, Bovolcus and Raizen too (the lower attack doesn’t matter in many cases because chrono killer is so strong and timestrike double can scale nicely, it’s difficulty with stealth is simply a balanced weakness).

Terragar just needs a simple change: rounded stats -> standard attack. (makes throw very powerful and double survivor more viable)

Ziberius mainly needs to lose stun revenge, but also to have another option rather than cannibalise on the first turn: stun revenge -> death revenge and death roulette -> stealth teammate.

Metatherion mainly needs extra defence, I think if it was designed today it would have it: rounded stats -> full defence or rounded stats -> standard defence + insomnia -> hold ground.

As for them being made as mythics… I don’t know how I feel about that. Upgrading their movesets without making them OP might be hard and if the Devs simply made a mythic monster for each with a similar style moveset then they may as well be other monsters. I don’t particularly want multiple monsters in the game with the same name because it gets confusing.