FINALLY!! Super Challenge Battle Challenge 3!!

Nice amount of legends for a month, why don’t you post a screen shot with the red completed text? An omega mid proves nothing when they’re giving them away in the power up event…

Congrats for beating the challenge! 28 days playing and now you have a very good squad. But you should remember whenever you talk about your progress, some guys here will require a clear proof for that.

Mostly people were saying that because you overreact. They think it is funny. If you would tone it down a bit and take yourself a little less seriously then you wouldn’t have to deal with it and even if you did you wouldn’t be bugged by it as much. :wink:

Why am I afraid of them? They are just liars and gays. They do not think my progress in this game is funny, they think it is unachievable, lol. What I said is the truth, they wanted proofs for it and called me liar, I gave them proofs and showed them who were the real liars. I always speak the truth and do what I can, not like them :lol:

Not saying your are afraid of them, just that you probably shouldn’t take it so personally. :wink:

Given something that seems rediculous people will naturally want proof, none of it was a personal attack. There was a guy a while back that made it to the top spot in the UC and was called a hacker by everyone and no one believed him but me. I think your are legitimate. I have been there and actually progressed at the same rate you did.

Lighten up a little, that’s all. People admitted that they were wrong, so be happy.

I personally didn’t see anyone lie. All I saw were some skeptics. You proved them wrong. Good job! Now you don’t need to insult anyone anymore. Note that when I say stop insulting I do not mean that you shouldn’t say the truth, but that you should be a little more forgiving and learn to let go.

My job is to keep the forum a friendly place to discuss things, so consider this a friendly warning. You are new here so I am giving you another chance. Please tone it down a bit. Thank you :slight_smile:

Didnt u know zard?, good old necrom was indeed a hacker, confirmed by lochi on trainerd lounge, not sure if he was joking :v

Necrom was confirmed to not be a hacker directly by the devs.

good old lochi told us devs discovered he was actually doing something to glitch the game and get the same guy over and over or something, he was actually a hacker.
Maybe he was joking, some times is hard to see if lochi is being sarcastic :v

One piece of advice for literally everyone here: if someone is mean to you, be nice back and everyone will be happy very,very quickly.

He was using a very isolated glitch. He got removed but he didn’t get banned. He wasn’t hacking.

You did not see anyone lie. But the guy JuLong said he would apologize me by a thread for what he did to me (calling me liar, cheater, hacker etc…) if I could prove he was wrong, and you saw what he did instead when he got my proofs. He only tried to make people hate me by speaking 10% of the truth. So I have the right to call him liar. It’s a very suitable name for him. In my situation everyone would do that.
You can always turn back to see I never insulted anyone first, but they dared to do that to me, so I had to shot back. I am very nice to who be nice to me :slight_smile:

This will be the last time I talk about this mess. But if they want to mess with me, and you do not do anything, I will keep to be their nightmare. In that case, I do not care if you block me. Anyway, thanks.

Julong is a top player who is very conservative. Him posting that you are legitimate and that he respects that you were able to follow through is a big apology from one such as him.

Some won’t take your advice Zard coz of the saying “an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth” its sad, if this was the business world then those who don’t have the patience to understand and forgive little things are bound to fail. I’m hungry

Okay, lets just say he was 1/2 of a hacker

lol, no one can accept such a big apology like that. It is literally just insults one after another. And I was very nice when I talked to him by private messages until he insulted me. But I trust you so I will try to forgive him.

I just know 1 thing for sure: In business world, if you do not know how to say sorry honestly when you are totally wrong, 100% you fail no matter what tricks you use.

Business world, aren’t you like 10 bro ^^. Please add him to a clan guys, he will be solid entertainment :P.