Festival eggs available!!!

THEY would sell more packs , if they would do it like:
6 pack guaranteed Delugazer, or Moji
And that’s the same with the 12. Pack.

Nah, because dupes.

Soon where do I find moji to evolve my mojinator? Can’t seem to find him on the island they told me to go to. Is he rare?

Look at the chapter 4 there he is in some dungeon, or a few first missions there he is too.

He’s in the first island, rather close to Othlon I believe.

I found him at central Island, at the North of the Water Temple, there u find wickerboy too. (Wickerboy is nice for entrance controll due to fast sendback and he is stun immune)

7 but the problem is not how many the problem is the legends (i never got a featured one only the useless ones like Clone next with revenge death one. Valzguard :frowning: his confident strike don’t event take the half up of others monsters. Creoling :frowning: I think I will not use it. I have also shivadragon who is good but alone without a good line up. He can’t do much.

Use Shiva, Viridizardon and then as many protectors (with hold ground) as you got. Charge shiva until he can one shot everything, if virizardon gets into red then use desperate bite and share hp with shiva, that way your FL will never die. However you need to be always focused for this strat.

7 legends on nearly 2 years of playing oh. Men. :expressionless: i suggest save 300 :gem: and roll only on higher odds festival. Like 3rd pack guarantee. btw chronozerus can help you buddy, and you must UE delugazar to have another sweeper dr legend is awesome also. :blush: And galbvane se.sleeper w/ thirst diredemon and se.1on1 guy w/crave is also a option . GL. Buddy

Thnx for advices dude :slight_smile: that’s nice from u