Festival eggs available!!!

4 packs: 4 legends

penguini (have already), BB, valzaguard, shiledwyrm

No very good luck

Not very good? Are you serious? BB and Aegis are absolutely insane monsters(coming from lots of experience), and valz is pretty good too. I had to blow the full 6 packs in order to get 3 legends, but I’m still happy with it. Trust me, once you start using them you’ll understand :wink:

Yes.

6 Packs & 2 Rare hatches

https://youtu.be/7CIo_R8TXMo

Worst festival for me.
5th pack nothing
6th pack appoling and moji
rare egg:- nothing
:pensive:

Your worst  festival is even better than my best one…

sooo much luck

lmao… Some of us like me blew more then 12 packs. for the guranteed and thats pretty much it… dont get me started on rare eggs.

what about the guaranteeds?

Believe me that’s what I got from 6 packs!!! I hatched 5 single egges to finally got a legend, and it’s bb dupe :frowning:

1 pack = Bovolcus dupe and 9 epic dupes

Two got moji and two got BB. Half of the guaranteed eggs are dupes.

One of my f2p accounts got only two new legends and SE penguin from 7 packs this time. My p2p account got only three new legends from 7 packs.

if we are only mentioning new legends then i got only 1 from 6 packs, which is worse than both your accounts.
Where did are the other 2 accounts you mentioned earlier?

Then, you are the most unlucky one, I am the 2nd and prise05 is the 3rd. That is it.

My other two have better result compared to prise05, though they are sttll worse than the rest of posts in this thread.

seriously im thinking to stop playing this game. Im getting nothing nearly 2 years of playing. I still can’t beat super challenge extreme rank. Nearly 2 years of playing

Calm down. At least you got bb rather than moji this time.

One more pack. No legendary.

I want the black beast too , but got Moji :thinking:

. Over two years I’ve had my share of
Bad luck too. This festival has been nice.

6 packs and 1 rare egg

6 new Legs and 1 dupe

Prisma :frowning:
BB <3
Apollo >:)
Its dark brother Talo
UC teams destroyer Bane
And a missing TT to complete the TT lineup

How many legends you have. :confused: