Feedback thread for "Killerdog's guides"

I see! That would be a good move if it turned out the rockoids were an issue. It didn’t seem to be in the test battles I did. I actually wanted things to be killed off, so I didn’t want to stall too long. The rockoids will run out… better to make the opponent kill off my team and get to the later monsters. If they were really smart they’d leave my Bahamuzar alive and let it do throw every 100TU until the rocks end.

I don’t feel comfortable running teams where there are monsters that can be left on the field. I think it’s one of the marks of a top tier PvP team where every monster is a problem for the opponent. This throw team is quite fun though :slight_smile:

I see, got your points. Noticed throw teams with emerald usually put their throw sweepers near end to take full us of the big supply of ammo emerald supplied. Anyway nice going

Just a friendly reminder for anyone who doesn’t know or has forgotten. The map to the Showdown Tower is available here to help you pick the right doors to find/avoid trainers as you please:
KD’s Showdown Tower map

Excellent guide KD!! As usual! Many gems :wink:

Upsss. I already open 5 red doors and nobody appears. Bad luck !!!

General update:

I just added a new thread to the collection: KD's Recommendations for the game
This thread is a crazy one where I list a number of big and small changes/additions that I believe would benefit the game. @Dev_BRD @Dev_VKC I would love for you both to take a read when you have the time. Some of it I’ve already sent/discussed with you.

If any of you have ideas you want me to add into that thread then let me know. I’d love for it to be a place with good inspiration for the Devs, but don’t want it to become messy with 50+ ideas. If the community would like their own separate thread we could have that too, this thread is mainly for me to dump my ideas in one place… I’m simply open to adding some extra ones in there too. Also, it’s not for monster balancing stuff (I plan to have a separate thread for that in the future).

Other things that have been happening:

KD's Every legendary/mythic reviewed is still the thread I’m working through. My attention has been a bit divided these past couple of months, mainly due to having a new girl in my life, so progress has been stalling. Now that I’ve got my recommendations thread done (something I’ve been desperate to do for a while) there are no other priorities. I’m half-way through the holy monsters right now. Hopefully I can finish this thread in the next month or two then get around to writing the Damage Calculation guide. This will detail the damage dealt by every move in the game, an ambitious project that I’ve been spending time on occasionally. I will release this unfinished and spend time finishing the KD's How to beat each event (+videos) before getting to it properly.

I hope you all like what I’m working on. At some point in the near future I plan to make a video series reviewing each of the legendaries and mythics. I think that will be a great thing for people to enjoy.

@Killerdog May I make a thread about my suggestions for the game too?

Why would you ever not be able to?? Of course you can! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re more than welcome to take your time. Keep up the good work, mate.

Just updated the KD's Recommendations for the game to include two small ideas which I wrote a couple of weeks ago:
3 - Time extender for PvP turns
4 - PvP win rewards made easier

1000% agree with the 4th idea.

1 Like

What about time punishment? It’s okay to use 30 sec every once in a while but doing so 5 or more times in a row is just waste of time. The old system used to give you less time each turn for using too much time

1 Like

Disagree with the time extender people already abuse it with purposely wasting time, its unnecessary.

2 Likes

I believe the one where you forfeit the match if you skip three turns in a row is still in effect.

I agree about the 30 seconds being reduced to 25, then 20, then 15 seconds if someone is taking too long on each of their turns. It would be good to help speed along matches. I’ll add that to the suggestion.

The point is to combat the issue where the turn skips when you still have a few seconds remaining. It shouldn’t be an ab-usable thing.

It’s not. I’ve met few people who never used a turn and they skipped way more than 3

Alright, thanks I never properly tested. I’ve altered the suggestion to include both the turn time getting shortened for slow acting players and a proper auto-surrender being in place for anyone not taking an action 3 turns in a row.

I think the devs added more than 3 because a bug used to give insta defeat sometimes

Pawpatrol needs to be higher on both lists :wink:

No, Pawpatrol is getting permanently banned. That mischievous scoundrel tried to take on the Mafiabear. Polaboss rules the show, all other bears are simple grizzlies.