Feedback thread for "Killerdog's guides"

Just finished and released the guide! I hope you all like it. I threw in some extra bits of information and used it as a place to explain how potions should be used on the starters and Chronox. If you think there’s anything important which should be added then let me know!

You can find the guide by clicking this useful link here

I realised while writing this that I don’t have the exact values for 60TU skills being reduced by potions. I am pretty sure someone with Geomagnus told me a while ago but I have no idea where to look for that. If someone could tell me what happens in +6-9 I would be very grateful! I could estimate but might get one of the numbers wrong.

Next is slowly working through the legendaries reviewed guide. I’ve had a number of you show an interest in helping me out with it. Thanks very much for the eagerness to help but for now I’d like to get it done myself then I’ll be open to making alterations/additions based on what people say and am keen on the idea of people writing their own reviews which I’ll add at the bottom in a section called “community reviews”. There will be a link from my review down to yours and you’ll get full credit for what you’ve written. Having an alternate perspective on some of the monsters would be really good.