Favorite games?

Oh really ? We’ll see what you’ll say once I’ve exploded your head with .50 caliber then.

Also, anyone know any games like Fallout 3, New Vegas, Skyrim, Oblivion, etc?

What will you do when you run out of 50 caliber bullets and the bullet factories no longer run?

Open world RPGS? really said the big ones that I can think of, but if you want pure funny stupidness, Saints Row 3… Oh my god…

If I’m looking to sit down and play a game myself and complete, then it has to be Dishonored. I loved the play style of it all and how you could choose to play it however you wanted whether you we’re lethal or non-lethal and whether you went stealth or all out guns blazing. It was also a beautiful game on the PC with stunning visuals.

If I’m playing a game with friends though, I like something comical like Saints Row The Third. I’ve had many a good time on that although we had great fun completing Castle Crashers and Magicka and such like but there isn’t much replay ability in those.

You never know dude, you never know : D
nah, I was just kidding, it’ll all be resolved once I’ll be master of the world.

Yeah, Mass Effect 3 was pretty good, even though the french translation was kinda bad :frowning:
As for the end, well, it is not that bad : the hero sacrificing himself and all, that’s pretty cool. But the ghost kid and the colour choice was just $&#%

Edit by Deadpool: what did I just say?

Oh man Dishonored looks so much fun, and for the multiplayer games…all of them have brought me more laughs than I can count!

You know the Legion has nuclear bombs, right?

Yeah, I mean the hero sacrificing himself not what I’m talking about…however I wish there was a way to have it where shepard lives…to reward you for playing the game. I just wish there was more closure even after the Extended cut DLC.

Also anyone looking for a good, open world, real-time zombie apocalypse survival game, State of Decay. Reminds me of DayZ more or less.

OH I have heard great things about that game!

Dishonoured was just exactly my type of game. Currently looking to make Corvo’s mask but its going to take a lot of time and learning, luckily though, I have a skull in my room that I can mount it on…

It’s original and very fun. I just wish it didn’t get so easy once you got a big stockpile of suppressors and ammo.

I tend to be extremely frustrated by these kind of games because I’m really bad at it : I’m more of the “get in, kill everyone, get out = no witness = perfect infiltration : D” type, so not for me. But the gameplay was pretty cool, and it was made by a french studio (I’m boring with all these french stuff, aren’t I : D ?), so can’t really hate it \o/

The last Deus Ex was pretty good, even though the last level was kinda stupid …

And as for multiplayer, Dead Island was the best zombie game I have ever played in that category : D

I’m a huge fan of Halo

One of the best series of all times!

Also, nice save on that “swear word”

Ill let it slide because it wasnt seen but just a reminder, we may get some young ones that want help with the game occasionally

Lets keep it a tad bit cleaner, please?

I dunno, Dead Island was a pretty game but L4D and L4D2 are pure multiplayer classics! I think it’s less to do with the storyline and gameplay and more to do with how fantastic the modding community is for it. Some of the dynamics they add to the game are fantastic.

Ah Halo, I liked it up to Reach, I’m not the huges fan of Halo 4.

Yeah, sorry, didn’t pay attention on that one :confused:

And the Halo universe looks cool, but since I don’t own an Xbox, I never had the occasion to play it.

Oh and I also love games where you are free to just be creative such as Minecraft. I find it incredibly fun but only really on multi-player, I just can’t sit down and play it myself or I get bored real quickly because I simply have no drive. Again, the modding community adds so much to the game that really a lot of the mods and mod packs are practically entirely new games such as the famous Aether and Aether 2 mods.