Faststrike

Does anyone know the threshold for crit on faststrike yet? Like how few is “very few seconds”? Cheers!

I tried 12 and it did not work.

The furthest it worked was 6 seconds for me so far, but I bet it goes to 7 or 8 at least.

So basically the opponent either needs to happen to be really close or skipped to after your turn for it to work? I feel like that will end up being really situational, especially considering people will know chronox is there. However, I guess it does act as a good deterrence to skip abuse in pvp, which may be good.

It has timestrike too. So you skip, then if they skip faststrike, otherwise you timestrike them.

It does? Didn’t realize that, as I don’t have it and have just seen things on the forum. That could be really powerful.

No, looks like I’m mistaken. I read it wrong.

Would be pretty insane with both faststrike and timestrike lol. Although wouldn’t surprise me with his name, probably has a chance to actually have both in the end

I really hope he will get a 4th skill once evolved into legendary. 3 skills just ruin my immersion.

He will have 4 skills. Its just for his initial evolution he will only have 3.

He will most likely also have Timestrike and Faststrike as that is his only strength and Chrono suggest in the name it has to do with his strength at time.

well if that´s true, he´s just missing blood fury as 4th skill and we got a solid ■■■ legendary right there.

Bloodthirst more likely.

What is his passive?

We don’t know yet

Yea, I think that he’ll be powerful in the front line to prevent people from their normal front line sweeps (because he could pretty much pick up a kill immediately especially with its speed and so many people running assist or team turn line ups), but I’m not really sure how to feel about this. I don’t particularly think too many people will end up using this monster in their front line, but it would still be annoying when someone does. Anyway! We still don’t know how useful this monster will actually be in the future because we don’t know its moves and passive!