Farewell

We already know what option would win

1 Like

Stay at line Bro. :blush: and yes game sucks. So no mytsics for me too . Game sucks more and more. Neo Monsters Die

4 Likes

Gonna miss you homie. Completely understand your frustration. All the best :raised_hands:

1 Like

Add me on ps4
Flame06171984 for fortnite.

But I kinda agree with these new monsters additions. Like 1% for mystic and only the ones with money will try to get

1 Like

I just decided to check the forums after seeing the new mythics to see if anyone felt the same way as I do about it. I’m glad to know I’m not alone. I’ve been playing this game fairly regularly for the past few years and this was the nail in the coffin for me as well. I don’t have anywhere near 120 legendary monsters. But I have spent $100+ on this game. And for them to introduce an even higher tier of monster that you have a 1% chance of getting is where I draw the line. I mean the only way you are going to get that is by spending hundreds and even then you’ll likely not get a mythic. Devs have become too greedy. I will miss this game but I just can’t justify spending time with it knowing that I have no chance of competing with the people that can afford to get mythics. Sorry for the rant but this just really bums me the hell out. No hard feelings to the devs, I feel that I’ve gotten my money’s worth up until now. Happy Holidays everyone.

Ehm…this was a topic to say goodbye to spirals

1 Like

I wish u had given your +9 delugazar before you left but good bye amigo… Have a great life…

idk Wut goin on here now . was tryin to say bye to my friends .but WOW some ppl can b so discourteous . &Exu dont tell someone to “give it time” . When theyve given the game years already and don’t want to anymore . this bummed me out to come look at this thread n see what it turned into -.-
thanks ppl who said some nice words . Appreciate ya.

12 Likes

Add me on fornite. JamalJ50. You any good?

@Z19_Spirals @ValkyrieCain mention she wanted to make you a farewell gib jab so I decided to make you a farewell video little late but you had a heart of gold

https://youtu.be/jw8Om00Qcks

1 Like

Did you just killed spiral?

1 Like

spirals is dead :sob::sob: leaving = death
May he RIP killing black knights in fortnite and catching all the Pokémon

1 Like

oh man thank you bro :innocent:

2 Likes

Damn…gonna miss you. A real hit to the community for the godfather of neo to go :wink:.

Now would you excuse me, got to wipe my eyes from cutting onions and not crying… :sob:

4 Likes