Fantasy Monsters

My idea here is simple. Come up with a monster that can have whatever moves or stats you want, including moves you make up. Try to come up with monsters that would actually have a place in the meta, though, and not just be hopelessly op.

7★ monster: Arkhunter

Full speed, Low Attack, Full defense, 4,241 HP

Mystic
Holy

ACTIVE SKILLS:

Level Booster : (100 sec) Boost all stats of all ally monsters by 10%. This boost cannot be nullified or removed, and does stack.

Summon First One : (5 sec) Pull any friendly monster back by one and replace it with a Tiamazus, Deucalizon, Arborgias, Zephyrox, Dahargaz, Esapidon, or Vulcarexis at 100 hp with a barrier and Hold Ground . This skill can only be used once every time a total of 400 seconds has passed between all allies. This cannot summon the same monster more than once in a single battle.

Ark Stone Arsenal : (250 sec) Increase the secs of all opponents by 50. Decrease the secs of all allies by 50. This skill is not a stun skill. This skill is 50% less effective for every time it has been used in this battle

Delta Assault : Single Target. Deals massive damage. Ignores Hold Ground and Shield. This skill cannot be redirected to another target. All allies, including this monster, regenerate by 10% of damage dealt.

SECRET SKILL - Hidden Machinations : (250 sec) Add a barrier, stealth, and Hold Ground to all allies. Remove stealth, barriers, and Hold Ground from all enemies.

PASSIVE ABILITIES:

EXP Gain : Every Turn this monster takes, all allies have their stats boosted 5%. This skill does not take effect on turns where Level Booster is used. This boost cannot be nullified and does stack.

Reputation : There is a 75% chance that attacks directed at this monster will instead target another monster. This does not stack with protect skills.

a is to have a great support monster that does not synergize well with

My idea is to have a great support monster that does not synergize well with other supports in order to be a nerf to ap or healing spam, whilst also making brute force teams more viable.

It’s like monster design thread. Mods, lock it

1 Like

The point is to design monster that you know that these won’t be added, so you can be more creative, making up moves that would be useless or jokey or broken

1 Like

We don’t know whether the ones in monster design thread will be added or not.
There’s no need of this thread imo like your fake likes.

^

Storm type mythic, mech themed, ~40 speed

Anti-virus(100 TU): deals critical damage to mons with poison, sleep or stun skills
Payback Killer
Stun Guard
Merciful End(30 TU): kills an ally, must have higher TU than 200 or be asleep

Passives:
Disarming field: on entrance all shields are removed; while this mon is on the field shields cannot be applied.
Gravity field

SS:
Instant Cleanse: Removes all negative token monsters from the user’s reinforcements.

2 Likes

I’m afraid this is easily one of the worst suggestions I’ve ever seen on this forum

1 Like

I’m sorry I thought this was the thread where we fantasize about what monsters we’d want whether they’re balanced or not? That’s what this idea is anyway.

2 Likes

This is genuinely a move I would love to see in the game. Would counter a lot of the current op strats in low-tier pvp

I was replying to the main post, yours is interesting

All the Motordragon + Lunartic users: Internal screaming

2 Likes

Unbelievable powers

They are indeed adding I think.Kuromasa is like the one bonanoe made

4 Likes

No, I think the design was given by professor oak

Funny thing the way you called that first skill. Do you consider poison, sleep and stun like a virus?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hola DRACARYS, ¿te conviertes en moderador? Felicidades.
Y muy amable tu oferta para unirte a TNC, pero no me siento cómodo compartiendo mi número de whatsapp debido a algunas razones.

Gracias. Si, ya leí en Line :+1:

1 Like

They’re all status ailments that impact a monster’s performance in a negative way, so… using virus as a blanket term kinda works I think. Not like a big mean robot monster’s gonna care about semantics lol

1 Like

Kuromasa is a bear wearing the armor of an iron knuckle, an enemy from Legend of Zelda (google it if you don’t believe me).

Don’t @ me whoever thinks they came up with that idea

Not to mention Centaureon is just a clothed Lynel

2 Likes