• :-1:
0 voters
moveset/stats
  • :+1:
  • :fist:
  • :-1:
0 voters

Its good, i have been using it with maeve already

This guy has a serious potential to become a huge dead weight.

1 Like

Nt really it does hv switch frnd as a pretty goodwayto remove self into a rockoid probably

Imagine this guy vs gravity field. Everything that’s useful is gone, except purify.

1 Like

Not really, you are supposed to pullback it and let it come back again giving Maeve another turn, also it is perfect for Maeve 47tu swaps, since it has amazing entrance. Good sleep protection for other F.D.s (previous one was only the fire one with insomnia and poison gas).

1 Like

As Coltraz says… it’s basically 3x give turn to Maeve at 47TU each time then it switches itself to the back of the team and if you need a purify along the way it can quickly do that too.

Seems fine in a Maeve setup but that’s all it is good for.

2 Likes

The new ones seem to be very Maeve focused but I do think it is a good thing, 6 previous ones are still very decent, 6 (I think we might get all 6) new ones might be really centered around her and strengthen her. She might be a very good choice now for F2P guys to save up and awaken as she might be very easy to run now with a variety of F.D.s to choose from.

Yeah and it’ll make her flutterdrake swap move really interesting because it will have 50:50 chance of giving instant support to Maeve if used on a teammate rather than herself.