• :fist:
  • :-1:
0 voters
moveset/stats
  • :+1:
  • :fist:
  • :-1:
0 voters

I just love when a fire type monster isn’t red, yellow or orange thats why Exocross is of my fav

1 Like

I dislike it because fire monster it suppose to be red, yellow or orange

1 Like

These new FD are just more bland than the original ones, moveset wise and colour-wise… Seems that they’re buffing Maeve by creating an army of simps around her :slightly_smiling_face:

The color seems off but I like the moveset to be honest. The active skillls seem to be weak but the passives on it are amazing.

I’m glad I’m not alone with the colour… we cannot tell this is fire. Would’ve been a nice colour for the shadow one.

I want to like the moveset but it’s a little bit too hit and miss. Payback revenge is lovely and counter strike too. When it finds targets it’ll feel excellent. If you use Maeve’s swap and create this one where there’s no targets you’re going to be disappointed. Original flutters all do something reliably powerful in a flutterdrake team (except the stealthy storm one).

Whenever I see bloodlust I feel I should point out… it’s significantly weaker than bloodthirst after 1 kill, so you’re definitely looking at the other moves for the 2 kills before you can use it.

1 Like

Bruh are they trying to create army of black and white FD ??

We might find it stronger if we see the 3 other ones coming, maybe they can synergize with this one somehow. If not it might become a case of a previous storm one which is very bad.

it is much better than the new sacred type. This one is one of the worst dead weights I have ever seen. I faced her twice today with radically different teams
and when he can no longer use these retreat moves he does nothing but spam the purification. I left him alone until victory.

When they run out of pullback moves they should use the switch friend. I don’t know why they’d continually spam purify. That’s like Motordragon users who spam KBN rather than try to charge bloodthirst

1 Like

Actually, I use motor and I use KBN to send Maeve back so they choose to use pullback to bring Maeve back instead of a bronzeshell, which means he is not able to retreat himself.

I would just like them to add F. D. Iris to the featured egg pools or even the ticket ship instewd of being the only Flutter stuck behind the stupid “Standard Egg Pool” with the featured generic mythics every other day.

can we do that for all the flutterdrakes?

Currently FD Iris (Flutterblue) is the only Flutter not available in the featured eggs nor the Rare egg.

@Dev_VKC can we fix this or at least feature FD Iris sometime?

What’s the problem with it? It’s got a bunch of unique monsters, like Iris, and some of the mythics which get featured there are incredibly powerful.

I know the gold egg was not worth it in the past, but they’ve literally made it a very good option now. It’s basically the place to awaken the standard pool mythics and the unique stuff means you’re not giving up too much in the way of legendaries.

I prefer to hatch on eggs with emincreased chances of legs and myths and se monsters, eg festival eggs and Rare Eggs. I am not going to drop 40 gems into a base chance egg with standard pool legs and myths hubting for one SE with base chances. That’s insanity.

Why do I smell maeve nerf in the future… With these new f.d’s…they might change Maeve’s skill that summon ramdom flutter drakes to only this new ones that has a support passive skill on her.

That would be a buff not a nerf lmao.