F.D. Mint (new storm F.D.)

Very interesting :zap::zap::zap:

7 Likes

instant turn , double shield , overwatch entrance , now 40% tu reductions what next lmao.

Sashimi slicer on a storm monster , very good choice unlike this one ! I really dont understand what they were smoking when they gave it here to the water V.D , they could give it to the storm one dor exemple but they choosed the worst one ,so link water users (with glacirion and unicera ) and mostly fish
type users will keep him in check like dev vkc said and he gets killed before using thay move

artwork/visual design
  • :+1:
  • :fist:
  • :-1:
0 voters
moveset/stats
  • :+1:
  • :fist:
  • :-1:
0 voters

The color scheme on these new FDs is just mwah :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

How many colors they have in there bag :face_exhaling:

They try to create so many fd but it would so easier to give maeve back her speed :roll_eyes:

Create new slugs or buff don penguini now !

1 Like

I don’t like them at all. They’re just “washed”, the originals are much better. At least the movesets are mostly interesting.

I disagree i feel like they get more shades of a color creating a pleasent scheme to look at

Dossent exactly show the element well but i think they look nice and am gonna enjoy my colorful flutters :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

…these flutterdrakes are getting a little too legendary-y there,KEEP DOING IT.

1 Like

Where did you get info about FD dude…! I tested but FD Maeve cannot summon this particular FD and I think Maeve will get this FD after next update

It is in the 2nd Time Attack Wormhole

2 Likes

fluttering swap or whatever coltraz said

p.s.
really like the color scheme of this flutter drake,feels fresh from other storm types color schemes while still feeling a little electric-y (it reminds me of the color of plasma in media i know.)