Events schedule

How much time is Balancion’s Trials event still gonna be here?

It ended a while time ago and we haven’t even seen the announcement of the next event yet, meaning that we might be waiting for something new more time.

The thing is, stuffs like this happens a lot. I’m sure some of you will come with a possible reason why they do it like this,but from my position as a regular player (which means, someone who plays every day), there is no point on doing it this way. There should come a new event right after the other one ends. Since there are two spaces for these kind of events, there should always be one that consumes tickets, and other one that consumes tokens.

If you are one of this players that doesn’t play that much, let’s say, you open the game twice in a day, or every other day, of course you’ll see the actual event’s schedule perfect for you, you’ll have plenty of time to play and complete the event. Although, I think games must be made thinking in the “regular player”, I mean, there should always be something there for you to have fun. If you don’t have time for it, then you don’t, but the event will be there anytime you want to play it.

This is the only cellphone game I play, and I often get bored due to things like this. The feeling is much bigger in times of ruled PVP, while waiting for the rule to end (the actual rule is nice, but it’s normal to get bored of it after the first week).

How many of you feel this way?

Edit: after writing this, I realized there are not many “token events”. Releasing new events, making some ticket events to become token’s (for instance, Garcia’s Survival Game and Okkult Invitation) or reducing the time between event’s releases, could be good ideas. Give your thoughts about this point too

9 Likes

Occasionally we have very time-consuming events at the same time. At other times we have spaces with less going on. Striking the right balance for players can be hard, especially because some players are looking to pour hours into the game each day while many others want 1-2 logins for a short time.

There’s also balancing our free gems income. The Devs probably have an amount they need to try and average. There are other factors too like time of week, not aligning with ranked PvP, not aligning poorly with a game update and not repeating the same events too frequently, etc.

The event we’ve got open right now is Whale’s Treasure, a big time sink for many people. Auto-play and shortcuts reduce the amount of time needed but it’s battles every 30-60 minutes with extra battles that you need to come back to regularly. That, on top of the new season of PvP with generous extra rewards people will want to grind for, should be keeping the vast majority of players busy. That’s probably why we haven’t had another event open.

I completely get your complaints and I too have a lot of time I commit to gaming but I’m sure you could easily find another game to fill your time when Neo doesn’t have content for you to finish.

Personally I split my time between Neo and another game, doing PlayStation when I don’t feel like doing either of them or want something a bit more serious.

3 Likes

I don’t feel this way, but I wouldn’t oppose the option of being able to play more events if I wanted to. I agree that some events that have already ended stay in the events tab for too long but there’s always something to do in Neo.

1. Use up your tickets on your priority event/bond quest/ingredient quest.

2. Use up all of your PvP tickets. With these quick refresh times you don’t need to wait long to be able to play more matches, although I don’t really understand why there needs to be a ticket system in the pre ranked PvP? Cooldowns should be exclusive to ranked mode imo.

3. Do Biweekly if not already done.

All of this will take at least 2 hours which is more than enough to spend on a mobile game in one session imo. There are better things to do and responsibilities to take care of in life.

We all know which one of these Dracarys needs to do :wink:

Sorry @DRACARYS, couldn’t resist.

5 Likes

Lol.
Anyway, tickets takes too much time to recharge, considering the big amount of them every event takes (20-40 each battle of each event).
You explained before all the issues related to event’s schedule, amount of rewards, not aligning with ranked pvp, etc; which makes long blank spaces between events. That all sounds like a pretty bad planning to me (implement the Critical Path Method to help you with the planning and times between events).
There are events that gives a really small amount of free gems, which could be perfectly released at the same time than others.
When was the last time you saw that Puzzle event?, and this is just an example.

1 Like

Another idea: allow players to repeat normal history mode…

Normal history mode consumes no tickets, and it’s not something that you “need” to complete, so players that don’t play that much wouldn’t be affected if they don’t do it. Allow people to repeat it any time they want, give every character a solid team like the ones you’ve used as UC gravekeepers or showdown tower in neo history (there are a lot to pick) and buff them. Increase the buff by every time they repeat the history. Eliminate gems as rewards (so you won’t need to worry about the amount of gems people get), or just give 1 every 10 battles. Give experience as reward for every battle, in correspondence with the level of difficulty. Update every character team every 6 months to keep the diversity.

This idea takes almost no effort to be done, keep people happy while there are no other events to play, players won’t get much experience from it cause there will always be an adversary that is just too hard for you (but you’ll still have something to play)
They’ve already done a hell mode for online history mode anyway :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

How about the devs give us unlimited tickets when we are bored?

2 Likes

I like your idea and would name it New Adventure +. The concept comes from Dark Souls games where after you have beaten the game, you have the opportunity to restart the game with higher difficulty. The opponents would have higher HP, their location might be different and there would be more of them. Basically everything would be harder. Imagine how hard it would be to explore an island “Dungeon Challenge style” where reaching a checkpoint would feel like an achievement! That would be seriously awesome.

As far as rewards are concerned, I don’t think it would be an issue if 2 or 3 gems/island would be awarded alongside other rewards like ingredients and silver if they were really hard to beat.

And of course a few new capturable New Adventure + monsters, maybe even a legendary.

3 Likes

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

PvP special rule gets sooooo boring

it ended 12 hours ago tho

Haha that’s a good one

Yay, I would have unlimited tickets forever