Balancion trials bad design

Dear Devs
Ok so i missed a few days because of you know…Life and now i cant get the last 2 rewards which are the best. At least add a 2-3 day grace period so we can miss a few days but still catch up on the rewards

1 Like

The two monsters were bad this time so you didn’t miss anything special except the 2 rares

There were 5 days grace period I think, increased by 2 from the last time the event was out.

Balancion’s Trials is an easy event that gives some good rewards accessible by all. However, they come with the condition you have to be logging in daily to play the event. I think it’s very fair with the 5 extra days. Lower than 5 is unfair for sure.

4 Likes

This time it was fair. Last time it sucked hard because they removed the stacking of days out of nowhere.

1 Like

It was fair this time, I missed out 2 days and I still has enough days left to het everything.

When did the event start? I was sure it was only ten days long

I’m pretty sure there were was at least a four or five day grace period. I missed three because I was lazy and it still took a few days after completing it for it to end.

I dont know how im missing it then because I definitely didnt miss more than 3 days

It was definitely 14 days this time. Usually it is 12 days but I guess after last time when they changed the way it resets they saw not enough people did all 9 days so they increased it up to 14 days.

Ok well maybe im just brain dead

Your brain must’ve taken a few days of grace period last week :wink:

Sorry to point out your inaccuracies in this thread. I hope next time Balancion’s comes out you’re able to get all the rewards without any annoyance, also that you don’t miss any endings of other events either!

Ya no worries i was sure i had not missed very many days there is still a lot to learn

Reviving this thread to rant and express the same frustration. @Dev_VKC

I can’t see why we couldn’t “catch up” with the event if we have missed some days from the start? I get that there are already “extra” days but for sure it wouldn’t be too much to have the ability to catch up nevertheless?

I’ve had a really busy time lately and simply no time to play Balancion. Now that I’ve got time, I can’t complete the event and will miss the final day of rewards. And it’s really annoying.

Any thoughts?

3 Likes

Ikr? I ferl bad for people who miss the good rewards just because they something important that day or felt super depressed and didn’t play any games. This kind of gatekeeping is unacceptable. @Dev_VKC please think of those who made a mistake and missed a few days…

i am still at day 3 lol
lately i am on like once every 2 day and often don’t have time to play multiple events
but imho, balancion is fine as it is

I hear the frustrations but it’s now possible to use auto-play everywhere so for easy events like this one if you can spare any time at all you can log in and have it done for you. You’ll have to miss out on the 25k exp but if it you were otherwise going to miss it then it’s worth doing.

1 Like

The AI is so bad tho. It take 20 minutes to kill few unbuffed first forms of low star units. Lol

I would like if we can hoard our entries and do them all at once…Right now, im at day 4 battles…

2 Likes

LMFAOO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

“grace period”

Can you talk to the devs about removing auto play from Dojo?
U can literally farm a lot of xp(if u r up for it) from the last stand challenge
It helps a lot tho but still they shouldn’t allow it for dojo