Enemies buffed in TIME ATTACK

Hi guys,

How many of you noticed the buff on later stages of time attack?
I mean, we are already playing against time yeah? Is the buff really necessary?!

2 Likes

It was like this last time:
Screenshot_20200324-145529

3 Likes

Yeah it will be hard to clear 3 mnt with buffed stat

The buffs seem to be the same from last time so I think it is fine.

I don’t know about you guys but Round 1 battle 11 is WAY too hard Imo. There’s no possible way a new player can beat that fight. I think the balance in this event is a little off.

1 Like

I think the early rounds are for new players, not just the battles with more time allowed. The last few rounds are sometimes tricky battles, even if you had as much time as you want.

Do they need to be? I think it’s more fair if at least one rare gem would be quite easily available… Considering the ticket consumption.

1 Like

They can run stealth bane tho

Easy for us to say with Sakura and Y Ddraig coming in reinforcements too. Round 1 simply doesn’t need to be that hard!

1 Like

I don’t have any of those Monsters not even a stealth bane Legendary :disappointed_relieved:

7 mnt round 7 is also too much toxic I think

A small tip, make sure you go back to normal speed instead of 3x(///) so you can have more time to react.

2 Likes

it’s true it’s very difficult for new players

Yeah that’s very important especially from 5 minutes and below.

Time attack only needs 4 key monsters to finish it easily. them being the Novablasters, 400 megabombs and death sentence all + stun. If you stun them to 400+ all those moves are instantly charged and you’ll beat the 3 min last battle in few tries

1 Like

In time attack event Ankuodragon alive even after 300 seconds.

If it’s in the frontline it won’t die.

I didn’t knew that.Then it super sucks

How To Beat this One?

Is that 7mnt round 7?