Encore Egg!!! So wrong!!!

A moment of positivity: I for one, am stoked on my new Gearcroc, got it on a single roll :smiley:

You donā€™t like the encore egg? Donā€™t roll, stop whining and get on with your life, youā€™re just like a spoiled child, always complaining if you donā€™t get what you want. Tssssssss

Personally, I like this idea

Wowā€¦ 10 in 1 special egg.
At first I opened the eggs, the 6. Egg was Wyrmbow the first step from Prismaryx.

Thenā€¦ I donā€™t know why the app crashed!
I restart the app ā€¦ and ā€¦ Wyrmbow is away.
I get other monsters that I got from the egg, just 2 super epics and a few epics.

Wtf was that?! Iā€™m a little bit angry about that -.-

Send the support an email.

Done.

Support knows from the Problem and nothing happensā€¦ wow! Really ?

I dont think thats possible. I once turned off the app as soon as I hit hatch 10 in 1 and it finished connecting to server but before the eggs hatched or before I saw if I got legendaries and when I turned the app back on and went to the edit team tab I sorted it in order of new and there were new monsters there. And I was 50 gems short. So obviously its predetermined once you click hatch eggs. It has nothing to do with the gaming loading again once you finish with opening all the eggs

My girlfriend plays the game too she saw that too, although it isnā€™t important.

Important for me was just, that the hatching wasnā€™t complete and than it crashed.
After loading the gems was away, and Iā€™ve got other monsters.

Makes me a little bit sad :thinking:

Did you get a ā€œretry last 10ā€ button instead?

No
Never saw Such a button

It usually replaces the button ā€œHatch 10ā€ by ā€œRetry last 10ā€ if your game crashes when you roll a 10-in-1.

So i only can hope that this button comes if this happens again? :flushed:

It should show up most times if you have an outstanding purchase. You might need to wait a bit on the egg screen for it to change.

Welp, I only open eggs during legendary festival. 58 rank and only one legend, kamiwyrm. Is this normal? And then I see people with level 1, already having legends

I want to get Raizi so bad, double timestrike for the win.

My girlfriend plays Neo Monsters sinceā€¦ maybe 1 or 2 weeks?
Her first egg - Tiamof
And for a few days she got Autocroc from an egg.

Really nice start :slight_smile:

Trust me it is popular. You are just like me, after hatching 11 eggs what i got is 1 legendary - Shadowwyrm and 2 bad SE. Now im rank 72. I did restart the game many times to try to have a last biter but it did not work. Can you tell me how far did you went in this game?

In my previous account I had 3 legendaries, one was Icehide which I got from the previous anniversary egg then I got gigarock and mysticorn from a single roll at the legend festival, I didnā€™t play it afterwards because I wasted like 50 gems on a special egg which I thought had a higher chance of getting legends (the one where the poison monsters were featured) so yeah now Iā€™m playing another account which has 1 legend as of now (Jingle) but hopefully on the next festival Iā€™ll get more legends. :slight_smile: currently level 60. :slight_smile:

Iā€™m still waiting here for my Wyrmbowā€¦

1 week and a few daysā€¦ hoes does this issue takes SO MUCH TIME ?
This isnā€™t fair anymore, so much time and nothingā€™s happened.

My girlfriend and me are still disappointed

lol Could you please give me that account since you dont use it anymore?