Egg hatch error

Hey bro team, I actually hatche a pack of eggs in a special egg (the sobeking one). It was going to hatch 2 legendaries and 3 super epics and the other 5 were epics. But before the mons were revealed, the game closed itself (this was the first time that such a thing happened) and when I restarted the game, I got no monsters from the reward box or in my list view or team view. O saved 53 free gems over a long period of time to hatch some good legends after completing my offline story. I am adding my restore code, just want the featured legends (any two of them), hope it’s not too much because I have only 6-7 legends till now. Thank you.

Sorry to add later but I didn’t even get the free rare gem or my gems back

hey hide your restore code.
contact neo mon official email or message neo mon’s facebook

1 Like

You need to hide your restore code bro! immediately.

1 Like

@X_CHEEMA_X never reveal your restore code in public and about the error try go back to the egg banner screen if you see ‘hatch last 10’ on the banner try click that.

1 Like

Yeah, you should NEVER do that. There’s no easier way to have your entire account stolen by any random schmuck that’s willing to. Contact the devs at neomon.983143183@gmail.com, and if they ask for your code then give it to them privately.

1 Like

I had this issue recently. If you close the game again then when you go back in you’ll get the “hatch last 10” message that RISE_Alex mentioned above. Click that and you should get everything you hatched before. When it happened to me there were a few 10-packs I lost… I had to reload the game multiple times to get them all back.

Try this out first and only if it’s not working then contact support, using the email Lucrayzor provided above.

1 Like

Thanks for help, I played two times after that error but got the eggs this morning only, featured monster too. And I didn’t know that this thread is also publicly visible so added my restore code. Thanks for help and removing the restore code.:grinning::+1:

1 Like