Dual Super Challenge Battles!

Specially version of SBC for this week, featuring 2 brand new Legendary monsters!]

Let us know how you feel about them :wink:

p.s, Timeberlord is not Taloknight’s brother.

Wow, how aresome are the new legis. :open_mouth: Very nice and really strong (i tested them in test battle, left from the choosing the 3 normal battles).
Cool moves they have, well done Devs that are fresh new powerful Legis and hopefully kissing me the luck and give me one of this new powerful beasts.

Great legendaries! I Feel with these two we finally open up a new meta for pvp.
Good job devs!

Ashterios feels pretty…weird actually. I feel like you’d just play him for the chrono killer and fastrike, bloodbite doesn’t seem enough of a reward for trying to get it to work. Don’t get me wrong, it’s good, but tbh I’d like to see the cooldown lowered a tiny bit, maybe to 50. Your reward for basing an entire team around one monster should be amazing rather than just good, as it is im not sure it’s worth it. 70s feels a little too easy to break through imo. Then again i might be wrong and having a last bite in an assisted line might be op. Needs some testing to find out for sure.Very interesting concept though.

Ah timberlord. When I saw “moderate damage” I thought it would instantly be bad. Turns out I was looking at it the wrong way. This is exactly what throw teams need, a rockoid generator that will consistently pump out ammunition and is also a pain to deal with due to the payback revenge. It’s like a support thrower almost, and honestly I really like the look of it.

wow nice but where is the bunkerbeast and the  monster in torch section of DC

I love it, alot of gems plus great monsters :heart_eyes:, :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

Hmmmm…

Do you think throw all is OP cos of 50 TU?
Maybe just my imagination because the monster is buffed… meh Nvm

When the new festival with Ash and Timber comes are they the only one which are featured or come another? Bunker and the other mon in DC’s torch section are within this next festival or have an own festival which come after Ash and Timber?

Timber is perfect by teams which are sacrificing and throwing, i mean throw all is lol and Revenge summon is super. The stats are very good, the same like Gallio.

Ash is cool and his design is f***ing awesome remembers on a indian or a old warrior which is revived ;). The moves are good and his blood bite hasthe good effect of healing BUT working only if thw complete line is fire element and that’s difficult because the enemy has a complete water team then you are sucked. Puting penguinator in 5th position is a good option to take revenge if a fire mon died.

So Ash and Timber are cool-looking and have great moves, which need conditions to work but it’s worth it to fight with this monsters. What i hope is that the coming festival has 6,1% chance to get Ash and Timber.

Please stop making new legendaries for a while and focus on fixing bugs that should be able to be fixed if more recourses were spent on them…

Please also make new superepics, don’t let there be more legends than SE’s! You could also easily downgrade some legends to SE, such as cryo/sanc to SE to control legend inflation :P.

Other than that, people will spend money for that crazy fire bull…

I feel that instead of making ash, you should have made this as a buff for cryo/sanc… thats how assisted should work for a legendery, not just assisted all / single. But now we still got 2 USELESS assisted legends, while you made a new better one. Fix the old ones first, then bring new. Not gonna roll for them.

pssh screw the fire bull I’m after earth talo

The earth extreme battle was the hardest in a while. Lot of fun.

Fire type is good but can use stun immune

Something like if you have all fire monsters gain stun immune

Didn’t like Earth dude too much. Of course, with GT/TT, you can use him nicely, but I have none of that ■■■■.

I won’t be using those for him, I have a place for him in my team already I can chop a fill in mon out for him and he will work well there

bloodbite needs some rework ,as it will be useless without other firemonsters and many of us dont have good fire monsters to team up with him

Speak for yourself 3 pages of fire dudes I can use with him https://imgur.com/gallery/W30Rt

Great challenge battles. The earth one especially was good fun to fight against. Although, I think the “master” difficulty earth battle was a bit tough… it put a strain on my team almost as much as the extreme difficulty did.

The new monsters are very cool!

Timberlord deals lovely damage at a rapid rate and otherwise supports a summon/throw team perfectly. It’s strength is the low cooldowns which means it’s incredibly weak to stun. Also, it isn’t quite as good overall compared to others so payback revenge gives it the edge to make it awesome. This is exactly the kind of design I like to see in a legendary. Fairly decent by itself because payback revenge makes it reliable and works brilliantly in the right team as both a damage dealer and supporting the strategy.

Ashterios is a bit of a weird one since it relies so much on a fire team. Not one for newbies to get since you probably want a couple of fire legendaries to use alongside it but in the right team is among the best sweepers in the game. If not in a fire team you have 70TU one-shot before then you get stuck with chrono killer and purify. Not perfect, but since it has hold ground it’s not the worst thing in the world for a newbie to get. But if in a proper fire team this monster can sweep relentlessly from the first attack with 70TU every time and healing up from hold ground. I’d love to be able to use this monster properly! I’m sure there will be quite a few players out there who get this one and love it to bits.

I see above someone saying link bloodbite should have 50TU. I really DO NOT think this should happen. It’s true that the monster can be stunned but 70TU on a sweeping skill is only seen on the likes of survivor (only good thing about those legs) and last stand/bite, both of which require heavy setup and can easily be avoided by your opponent selecting them as targets. Not only is this move 70TU but it heals the monster and Ashterios has hold ground. If it was 50TU you’d need to land two hits on it within 50TU which is ridiculous when considering GT and TT monsters that could be used alongside (note: these can’t be used alongside last biters which is why it’s fine there.

Can anyone tell me how does robinator’s assassinate work.
Like in the first turn it reduces two of my monsters HP to 1.
Also it had be great if you could suggest a strategy to deal with these two new monsters in the SCB extreme mode without sleep lock.

Robin is a old event Se it deals critical damage to protectors and one other monster