Double retribution bug

Just fount this bug as I got fox over anniversary

If ziberius has double retribution charged then when you knock him back, ally sub or repulse him (I’m guessing the same with pull back, send back, switch friend etc but I don’t know that for sure ) then when he re enters the field he can use double retribution instantly as it’s still charged. I’m not sure if this is intended and if it isn’t I’m not sure it happens 100% of the time but it definitely can happen.

Been playing around with fox and when he has it charged and I ally subbed him he loses double retribution. Me and wolf just tested it again. He ally subbed his zib and I did my fox. We both had it charged and he entered and still had it with zib but I didn’t.

So is it zib should lose it when moved off the field or fox shouldn’t lose it?

If ziberius has double retribution charged then when you knock him back, ally sub or repulse him (I’m guessing the same with pull back, send back, switch friend etc but I don’t know that for sure ) then when he re enters the field he can use double retribution instantly as it’s still charged. I’m not sure if this is intended and if it isn’t I’m not sure it happens 100% of the time but it definitely can happen.

Been playing around with fox and when he has it charged and I ally subbed him he loses double retribution. Me and wolf just tested it again. He ally subbed his zib and I did my fox. We both had it charged and he entered and still had it with zib but I didn’t.

I know im off topic but what’s your FL with Fox?

I think zib should lose it, deathwarg loses retribution charged once it reenters the field.

I’ve been playing around with fox croc galv raizen and fox croc geo talo

Yeah I think he is meant to lose it and think it’s a bug

Sounds like a bug to me, both deathwarg and ogrepunk lose it if they’re knocked back as well

You use ogrepunk?

I’ve noticed it happen lots of times and I know a lot of others have noticed it too

I use everything. Ogrepunk is nowhere near the least obscure stuff I’ve experimented with

Are you sure it’s not this specific case:

“If two or more monsters die at the same time when a retribution monster comes in then it is already charged. (Maybe the deaths need to be via poison)”

I noticed the above a while ago since my FL always gets two kills with each sweep. I’m not sure if it’s a bug or not. I think it also happens with Aurodragon that of multiple monsters die when Auto enters then all but one will be reincarnated. Again, that might only be if they die to poison at the same time.

in the case of auro all monsters that die at the same time as him are resurrected (except auro himself)

That could work if one was poisoned with hold ground so one dies zib comes in then the hold ground dies to the poison tick but I’m still sure it has happened without that scenario

Yeah in the case of Auro if others die at the same time as Auro then they get reincarnated, but that’s not what I was talking about.

I was saying that if multiple monsters die as Auro COMES INTO the battle then all but one get reincarnated. I haven’t tested it to be sure but I think I’ve seen it happen which makes me think it is if 2+ enemies die to poison when Auro comes in that’s when it triggers. That said, it could be a super rare bug like sometimes I’ve had Stratustrike stunned (even though it’s stun immune) and Stratustrike reincarnated twice by Auro, I think because it was “double poisoned”.

Anyway… the double retribution scenario I’m talking about wasn’t quite clear enough I see. I’m saying that:

1. two monsters die at exactly the same time, with Zib coming into battle next then it charges double retribution
  2. two monsters die from poison at exactly the same time, with Zib coming into battle next then it charges double retribution

One or both of the above may be true, I’ve seen it many times. Maybe it’s a poison bug and that’s what is causing the rare thing I’m seeing on Auro with monsters getting reincarnated as Auro comes in.

The following case is obviously true:
3) Two monsters get hit by an attack which kills one but leaves the other on HG. That one then dies to poison straight after but counts as a death for your team so charges double retribution / gets reincarnated by Auro (since Zib/Auro is already in the battle after the first monster dies).