Dolph summon vs cani summon

So devs, may u explain me following totally inconsistent thing?

Cani summon = 130 tu
Dolph summon = 1 tu ?

Perhaps we can address stealth all vs purifying mist while we’re at it lol

2 Likes

Dolph is an SS requiring hiring team cost

1 Like

But that doesn’t justify that it’s instant :joy:
At least 70 tu or so would be the minimum

Devs just don’t learn anything… instant acceleration was a thing on chrome, was totally dumb. Now instant diamond summon. No downside, only more team costs and 2 guaranteed hits taker

Btw. Take a look at shiny kamiwyrm, chrono killer at 70 tu, no time reduction !

It’s still better than entrance since dolph is at least required to get a turn rather than to just, you know, exist.

1 Like

Dont know what you are complaining about, it used to summon upon entrance but now you can potentially kill it before those pesky rocks are spawned and also the 16 cost really hit dolphreeze hard

2 Likes

@Moking I don’t know why you choose to take so much issue over this. Dolphreeze used to have it in a passive and now to get the diamonoids it must get a turn first and it has +3 cost. This change was basically a nerf, and now you’re complaining about this bit being stronger than what Canishogun has??

Canishogun and Dolphreeze are very different monsters. There’s no point comparing certain bits of their movesets.

1 Like

In my eyes dolphs Auto summon was in a few situations not the best, especially with the assassinate buff…
now he has the chance to choose whether or not he wants to stall the opponent. It’s about the fact that he can chose without any downside if he wants to summon … 1 tu is wrong. At least 50-70 tu, everything else is like giving him the passive without the downsides …

I agree I prefer the controlled summon for him, especially because a lot of the monsters I like using have raw moves. However, auto-summon is incredibly powerful and the +3 cost is no joke. There will be instances where either one is better but the +3 cost is always going to be there if the person wants the option of the diamonoids.

1 Like

The plus 3 tu is Huge. Dolph was a cheap legend before, now he is expensive. Look at Canis speed, and goldoids are better than diamonds post AP nerf.