Do These Have Potential ?

Here’s a list of Arks I was planning on getting in my new Hunter Island game. Do they have potential ?:

Gremknight

Fireheart

Mechadino

Stegotops

Stormfox

Gigaceros

Skywolf

Blazerunner

Say what you think of those below !

Gremknight - YES.

Fireheart - Er… well, it’s a good starter.

Mechadino - I like it, but some don’t. Timestrike is awesome. 

Stegotops - Good tank, but not the best.

Stormfox - One of the best stunners out there, but… not my style.

Gigacero - OK. Not much of a keeper.

Skywolf - Awesome. But watch out for holy arkadions, among others. This doesn’t seem to last very long… at least from my experience.

Blazerunner - Is that the awesome fiery bird thing? Yeah, it sucks. But it’s a good starter. I guess.

Just my two cents, from my old experience. Out of all you listed, I say Gremknight is the best.

Gremknight is good

Fireheart is good

Mechadino is good for single player

Stegotops good for single player.

Ok thanks guys !

Gremknight - PVP yes

Fireheart - No

Mechadino - No

Stegotops - No

Stormfox - PVP yes

Gigaceros - No

Skywolf - No

Blazerunner - No

For completing the storyline, any Arks with 9 stars and above will do. Get some stun skin & flash bomb Arks and Voltiger for boss fights.

For infinite dungeon, get Arkwing + Omegawyrm. Or farm as many Omegawyrms as you can.

For PVP, see the PVP forum. In general the online mission Arks are PVP orientated.

Just got a volcawolf from an egg and his moves dont seem great. Anyone know if he is good?

Gremknight is the only one good enough

Volcawolf is good at damaging a single target, but lacks an AOE.

Yeah although it looks cool!

Volcawolf is very useful in PvP when used right. It is quite powerful.

It seems that it can be put at the beginning because of alpha rage, and can be put at the end because of vegence.

Where do you usually put it?

I found that if I put it at the end, it will get smashed by Magmawyrm/Typhoonwyrm/Omegawyrm etc. LOL

Gremknight - ok in my oppinion this guy is very helpful so yes 

Fireheart - well i like him and all but eventually further in game he kinda sux :confused: so stick with him in the start

Mechadino - amazeballs xD  Timestrike has to be one of my fave moves and hes awesome so id say yes … lolz

Stegotops - hes a good tank but not the best

Stormfox - good as a stunner but i would personally not go for one

Gigaceros - same as Fireheart

Skywolf - hes pretty goood but gets killed super fast

Blazerunner - ok hes a bird (cute) but not very powerful :confused:

Here’s a list of Arks I was planning on getting in my new Hunter Island game. Do they have potential ?:

Gremknight
Fireheart
Mechadino
Stegotops
Stormfox
Gigaceros
Skywolf
Blazerunner

Say what you think of those below !

So lots of those I think r good til u get to desert u need wider variety of types also where u get stegotops !! Want one so bad trying to miae a tank team