Difference Between Stun Converter and Counter?

They seem to be the same. Why are they different abilities?

1 Like

Stun Converter only protects the monster that has it from Stun. Stun Counter protects the whole team.

Basically Stun Counter is Stun Converter+Stun Absorber

4 Likes

because they’re not the same. :slight_smile: :heart:

3 Likes

Interference already explained it, but how’d you miss their difference? it’s pretty obvious imo

Ah that’s a nice question :blush:
Interference gave u a good reply

1 Like

They need to release a passive which has both stun absorber and stun immunity combined to make the mon not as powerful as counter but has an advantage of no weakness over it

2 Likes

you mean a better version of insulator field? kinda broke but why not

1 Like

Maybe on a 8★ monster

4 Likes

Does anyone remember stun eater ? Top lolz

1 Like

Don’t forget about Galilo stun strike @Professor_Oak Gramps :joy:

1 Like

Anyone remember when we could transfer a monster from hunter island over to neo monsters?

1 Like

I think gallio should get back its stun strike

No

Make Gallio ■■■ Again

3 Likes

Unfortunately, me and my collection of every catchable Ark in HI missed that opportunity. Doesn’t seem like any Arks other than the OM’s anyway, though.

If there’s a leogeist with stun counter, the galvbane can’t use stun pulse on any other monster and if it is used on leogeist, he will get a turn. If the whole team is stunned by stun wave or revenge or entrances etc, leogeist will get a turn ands seconds of other monsters will not be affected.
If there’s a canishogun with stun converter, galvbane can use stun pulse on any monster, of used on cani, he will get a turn. If the entire team is stunned, seconds of all other monsters will be affected but not cani’s, instead he will get a turn.

1 Like

Is there any monsters with stun counter without leo? I think no.

Angelion Onyxia and Sakura

1 Like

And I predict, in an update or two, Arborgias too

4 Likes

Nope
It will be exclusive to Shiny Arborgias :sunglasses:

1 Like