Did devs just commit plagiarism?

Well, there’s no hiding it. The 1st and 2nd forms of Eonarx are stolen from Dragon Mania and Dragon City respectively. Terra Dragon baby form reskinned for 1st stage. Old Dragon City Fire Dragon for 2nd stage. You can google and check it for yourself. It seems they whipped up a cool final stage and realised they didn’t have babies. Then just drew over :moyai:

Sad life. EDIT: I am not attacking devs or anything. It just felt quite similar to me, so I pointed it out

1 Like

Yeah they look similar or they could just be created by the same artist, who knows

We do not know such thing!
Can you attach the images here so that I can ask our outsource artists.

Thank you

5 Likes

you sure? i mean i admit that the 2nd form looks like its a dragon city dragon, no doubt about.
But i cant find the said monster you tryna talk about tbh

IMG_4947

Maybe it’s just in my head, lul, but those look quite similar. Not accusing or anything, just saying it felt quite similar :thinking:

I see. I can tell the head part is similar, especially the eyes, but the concept is totally different though.

Thank you for the feedback, we will make sure to let our partners know your concerns and do better job for checking next time.

2 Likes

It’s fine haha, I appreciate a cool draconic mons :saluting_face:. They’re MUCH better than the newer mythic designs

4 Likes

I believe that someone had made a meme about the same issue in the meme forum, indirectely stating the same…though I am sure you must not have seen it. Thank you for the proactiveness tho

These types of games copy eachother all the time and change the designs a little. If you look at Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokémon, Digimon etc. designs, you will find a lot of similarities…

1 Like

Plagiarism? Naaaaaa. Just ask Moku and Spriggolo :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

And how Grizzleguard was originally named Pawpatrol

1 Like

Excellent work with the monster design of this event, finally a new mythical that is not a waifu, I appreciate that they have started to vary in races and designs.

:skull:

1 Like

Tavaray is the only artist they need!

4 Likes

Oh stop it😏, Tav isn’t that good yet