Devs you must fix this!

I don’t understand when a monster with HG dies by poison and in the next in reinforcement is a roaring entrance monster it comes second and not first!! Why this happens? Roaring entrance says the monster comes first turn but with this stupid bug it goes second. Please fix it

Because of the way poison is calculated.

First, it checks if the monster is poisoned.
Next, it checks the amount of time it takes for the next monster to go.
Then, it moves the monster forward so that it is at 0 seconds and deals the damage.
Then, then monster dies and the roaring entrance monster comes in.
Finally, the system moves the roaring entrance monster to the smallest time that is not already taken by a monster. 0 seconds is already taken. So the roaring entrance monster gets put at 1 second instead of 0.

Monsters gets hit and then monsters move then poison ticks when it’s the next monsters go. I don’t think it should be that way though. Thought it would of been fixed by now but I’m sure it’s not intended to be this way

Although I kind of like it. It’s a way to outplay roaring entrance.

Probably just my hatred of chromeras talking though.

That’s not correct. Roaring entrance is meant to have the monster first in line

That’s still not right though, roaring entrance should override the previous monster that was at 0 seconds. That’s just what it’s supposed to do.

I agree, it isn’t right.

That’s just the way it works right now. It needs a change.

Is there an explination for overwatch too? Why sometimes u end up 2nd???

Same mechanism

I agree this is very painful and frustrating, espcially when the opponent does makes the situation happen intentionnaly …  

That kind of bugs makes me believe that one of the dev may run a phone screens repair business :) 

this should also be fixed

Meeting the same player 5 times in a row should not be possible. Its very sad if you cant beat the team and 5 hrs lf tix just go to the toilet.

Well it would be good to meet the same player 5 times if the player is giving free wins. :joy: maybe there was no one else online, only the 2 of you. :slight_smile: