Deucalion Tips?

I Really Need Help Defeating Deucalion. i Have Tried About 25 Times,But I Cant Beat Him. I Have Stocked Up On Bouldons, Since They Have Detonate, Which Does A Lot Of Damage. But, Please Guys. Give Me Some More Tips!

Are your arks level 99 yet? If not, you can try the Biteschool training method southwest of Deucalis (3 south, 1 west). There are 10-30 Biteschool that spawn each time! You level up quite quickly there.

Other than that, you can try stunning him with lots of Raiohs, Kentuckys, etc., etc. Stunning him for a long while will letcha do much more damage before he can even touch you!

Farm the hatchlings (spots 1-4 above agramis). Farm Levi’s, lavaraptors, Rexys, and Pearexs.

Ok Thanks. I Have Remus LVl 99 Thunderback lvl 99 nightmare lvl 99 (hes useless against deucalion.) beowolf lvl 99, and blazerunner lvl 99.

I would get ur arks all above lvl 70, and place them strategically, I.e. And omegawyrm behind two-three stunners
Get more 8+ star arks, there is a topic where u can find every ark

Yeah that biteschool method works very well!
My arks are between lvl 99 and lvl 65
Barricadus work very well
Btw anybody know how to get marspin recipe?

It’s on the peninsula southwest of one of the first camp cities(beginning of forest)

A good strat would be to get some of the semi rares and rares because… Well no offense but some of your arks are kinda weak luke remus and blaze runner can be replaced for something much better,
I would reccomend getting:

2 levis (make one a leviathan and the other a angelon, use the higher rank for angelon i suggest)

1 pearex for a raptorex

1 rexy for georex

1 sizzler for pyroviper

If you have any OM’s tell me and we can try to fit them in with some arks that wprk well with them

3 raihoa’s because they are great with stunskin

5 storm foxes (or baby form, any stage of the evo line works) because of flashbomb

2 voltyke because voltiger knows time strike to work in with the strat

Any worms (hatchlings) bring along and fuse as many of them as you
Can

Any starters you have, FUSE THEM!!! (If you can) because they are great for pve

Don penguini

And any other 7.5+ stars you have for fillers as they can be decent

First send out the raiohas

Then have the storm foxes following and spam flashbomb then have the voltigers come in (i reccomend putting a ark that knows haste go along with them) then go crazy with time strike

Deucalion should be dead but if he isnt send in the semi rare dragons and hatchlings and starters and all your most powerful forces and finish him off

Thanks for all the help i beat it with my weak flamogun omg thanks again to you all!