Death sentence all, soulstealer

I think they should set a limited for how many times you can get sleep in a row by one monster.
Just battle a guy, who’s strategy was, death sentence all, and then spam sleep and if miss then give turn and use it again.
Then spam sleep, till the time run of death sentence all.
Maybe it’s just me, but I think your should could do something. Because you lose your Frontline 100% and you can’t do nothing about it.
I don’t count this as good strategy if people do that, only that people take advance of give turn and spam sleep.

I think they should set a limited for how many times you can get sleep in a row by one monster.
Just battle a guy, who’s strategy was, death sentence all, and then spam sleep and if miss then give turn and use it again.
Then spam sleep, till the time run of death sentence all.
Maybe it’s just me, but I think your should could do something. Because you lose your Frontline 100% and you can’t do nothing about it.
I don’t count this as good strategy if people do that, only that people take advance of give turn and spam sleep.

I would set up sleep bomb instead but it’s good too. I don’t see any problem with it. It’s as op as the as the oniblade/aegisdradon of alucard. 

But it can’t be right that you start the battle, with losing 4 of your monsters no matter what you do?. And then get sweep by bloodthirst afterwards?.

Every strategy should have a couple counters or deficiencies. I saway none when I played someone like this. Unless you have 4 death revenge, then I don’t see how you take out someone with tons of sleeps/protects plus the 6 star before the 320 seconds is up. I’m all for monsters being OP, but not for having no realistic counter.

sleep all is highly inconsistant so it’s more about luck but it’s true that when it’s succeed it’s quite painful. If you’re team is not good against that tactics it’s kinda of op.

How about losing the first 8-12 of your monsters?

Nightrider abuse can be far worse if it works. Same with any strategy, if it works then you’re gonna lose a lot of monsters. 

I agree that there are many good strategy, that hurts. But you can counter many of them, if you think about your next move,and take out the main monster for the strategy, for example give turn.
But this line up, you look like a joke, because you have one move, and then you are done

have a single knockback monster in your line-up and just knock soulstealer back is the way to go. Give turn & teamturners are not very fast (surely not faster than your average twin knockback or protect focus/knock back monster anyway)

once you break the formation and he’s at the back of the team he wont be a threat anymore

Yea I agree with Hidan, I mean people completely forget that there are other ways of disrupting teams that are underutilized, and the biggest one is knock back and double knockback. Also if you have a twin killer like kami or shadowwyrm, then it shouldnt really be a problem cuz give turners are slow? There are definite counters, just look for ways to make a team that is adaptable with its own strat

Knockback needs a nerf in my opinion. There is no counterplay against it other then switch places and even then it resets whatever it knocked back. Not saying it is OP but I feel like we need knockback immunity.

Just reached 503!

knockback is not OP… its one of the few ways you can counter some monsters… taking out knockback would make a lot of monsters in this game quite broken. especially a monster like ultimadragon will be really hard to counter.

besides knockback is like 250 seconds I think? for such a huge timer that effectively deals no damage I think its OK as it is…

I mean give a monster a move that give immunity to one use of knockback. I think that counterplay is a good thing. It means that there aren’t any hard counters. I feel like knock back hard counters any monster that has to charge and when there is nothing you can do about it then its a problem.

I use soul stealer abuse in my line up, while it can de devastating, I’ve been countered effectively and then it handicaps 4 of my first 6 monsters severely. Multiple twin killers / poison gas so you can’t sleep all/bomb and soul stealer is neutralized.

There is a counter in a way. 250 secs and ad hidan said, NO damage dealt. The user can easily be time striked.

Not every1 have knockback, so you re lucky to have 1

Can’t knock back if he’s protected. Your team has to be tailored to a direct counter for it. Even then, you still lose monsters to time strike. Needs a little nerf.

The only thing that seems overpowered is that all you need is an uninterrupted one-on-one to trigger it, which isn’t as hard as you would think.

The time on knockback is enormous as well, so countering it is pretty difficult even if you do prepare

autoprotect / protect teammates blocks knockback… also you can avoid twin knockback by using stealth. there’s some counters it really just depends on setup

It is something you have to plan too much for. That is the issue. If every team I make has to take into account that something will get knocked back then there is a problem.

Put two twinkillers at the front. They are fast enough to go first and will take out the soulstealer. Problem solved. They also have reasonably high defense to not get aoe’d down fast, and can timestrike.

Knockback is good. Poison gas your own team is good. There are ways to counter sleep.