Countdown and Notification System, and maybe another

During theses days, I am quite busy because of my studies and probably most of all people here with various reasons. Yesterday, almost forgot to do the super youth fruit and super mines so I want to propose something.

New Countdown System for live events and super ingredient mission:

• Add an in-game timer for the things that refreshes daily such as daily rewards and super mines and youth fruits.
  • Add a 24-hour countdown if the live event is ending today
    With this, players all over the world will have a singular time basis despite different time zone (in daily refreshed events).

Customized Notification System:

• Can turn off certain notification in-game like sale (as a f2p player)
  • Add the following notification options
  • Egg pool prizes
  • Gem sales
  • Full tickets and key capacity
  • Last day of the live events
  • Daily refreshed events

The other stuff: Mythical Essence
I read the forum for the feedbacks and reviews about bond quest. Many said that, aside from the icon and gems, there is really nothing to gain there. I suggest the Mythical Essence can be farmed from this.

Mythical Essence

• a new form of currency that can be use to buy eggs, 6-star tickets, rare ingredients and exclusive monster release.
  • almost similar to Finns from treasure hunting, Mythical Essence quantity depends on where you are farming it.
  • Bond quest: 1-50 gives 3 essence, 51-100 gives 5 essence and 101-120 gives 10 essence
  • Super Battle Challenge: Master gives 5 essence, Expert gives 10 and Extreme gives 20 (Rewarded upon completion of the 2 battles.)
  • Biweekly: 10 essence for every 3 battles.

So after gathering it, what’s next? Essence Shop and Trader.

• A merchant that only comes once a month (last 3 days of the month).
    Pricing
  • Rare ingredients and Ocarino: 75
  • 6-star tickets: 200
  • 3rd class egg (55% Superepic, 40% Legendary, 5% Mythic: 1250
  • 2nd class egg (75% Legendary, 25% Mythic): 5000
    +1st class egg (100% Mythic): 12000
  • Exclusive mons: 3000≤x≤10000 (depends on rarity)

PS: Aside from feedbacks, I want to hear your quantity drop and pricing will be. I am not great at scaling things like this.

5 Likes

I agree it would be very useful to have some text saying “XX hours until Y event ends” which appears when there’s 24 hours remaining and it counts down the hours. They already have something saying “Live: XX event” which they could easily move slightly up then put one below for notifying us of events ending soon. This would be good for both live events and over the “Ultra-Evolve Quests” on the online menu too, referring to the special ingredients missions.

As for notifications… a customised system would be ideal. Personally I don’t like games giving me notifications so the last thing I want is forced notifications but if they were simply an option that would be nice.

As for mythical essence… I highly doubt something like this would be added to a Gacha game. We already have nice rewards from places and while people are always wanting more I think MBQ is quite nice. It’s permanent content we can grind for gems with excess tickets as well as getting icons for our monsters. There was an idea recently about our monsters getting special coloured name if we achieve bond level 120 for them which will hopefully get implemented.

3 Likes

I do always forget or don’t have time to play the live events. It will be very useful if I will be notified that super youth fruit and super silver mines are enterable again.