Convert Rare Gems back to Gems

@Dev_BRD @Dev_VKC can we please convert our rare gems back to regular gems?

Since we get 1 rare for every 50 regular, maybe a fair exchange rate would be 10 regular for every 1 rare?

Seriously rare hatches are always SE dupes anyway. So IMHO its just better to get 2 potions instead of 1 for the same value.

Please consider.

Thanks

6 Likes

Either that or update the Rare Gem pool cause I have a bunch of rare gems saved that I’m not using because I have all the legends except for one

Nah. The odds arent good enough even then. Just let us convert.

Also they just updated the pool with all event SEs so theyre prob not gonna update it again soon.

VKC said they’d update the legendaries in the rare egg at some point, just hold onto your rare gems until then. I’m up to 140 now.

Rare gems are brilliant for new players and for people to get all the rare SEs they didn’t get as they released.

I feel like if they can be converted into gems then it would spoil the uniqueness a bit. It makes sense to convert potions into the higher grades but not really for gems and rare gems. Even so, I think a fair exchange would be:
1 rare gem = 2 gems or 1 rare gem = 3 gems

Go more than that and it will start to encourage people to simply break them down into gems rather than use them how they’re intended.

I could get on board with 3.

My issue isnt the pool. My issue is my luck lol. I wouldnt mind legend pots. I just get tired of my rare gems becoming SE pots.

I would rather just play it safe, not risk getting boned by RNG and contribute towards a nice 60 egg guarantee. Ya know, put the money in a mutual fund rather than the lotto.

1/3 of your daily “brilliant”, very British :ok_hand:t2:

Why thank you good sir :wink:

1 Like

I agree about the rare gem RNG. Maybe clear ALL SEs (EXCEPT for event ones)

1 Like

They already did this

Thanks. I guessed that would be the case, just wasn’t sure. Next suggestion: Remove all the crappy SE

The rare eggs hatching should be programmed to not give u the same monster once the monster is at +9. Then once we have every single monster in the rare egg pool at +9 then we start getting pots.

You might think this is OP at first but it isn’t. It’s perfect because they are going to continue adding new super epic monsters and legendaries in the rare egg pool anyway. So catching up and having everything on +9 isn’t going to happen to the vast majority of people.

I don’t think the Devs will lose money doing this. They will make more. Customer satisfaction will increase, hence retention rates=more $$$

BTW I make this suggestion knowing full well I will probably never benefit from it. It’s more of a thankyou to the big spenders in this game. Yes I know there is a tiny amount of f2p players that could benefit as well. Probably 0.005% of player base😁

1 Like

Convert would not cause issue since it’s the PLAYER choice to convert

2 Likes

Cool idea, except it’s those big spenders who need to be encouraged to keep spending (because they’re clearly the ones most happy to spend). I’m not sure if this idea covered legendaries too but if it did then what it would result in is big spenders getting to pick up new legendaries, or the ones they don’t have, for very few gems because they will have most of the standard pool at +9.

What I mean is in terms of game design. If you make the conversion rate too good then many people will simply convert rare gems into gems. Then rare gems don’t have much point in the game, nobody is using them for what they’re meant to be used for. Therefore, the conversion rate has to be set at an appropriate amount for those who really have no need of rare gems… at which point they’re worth something like 2-2.5 gems each I think.

Doing this for the rare eggs only which is what I was talking about, won’t discourage the big spenders to keep spending. New limited edition legendary monsters and regular gems is where the money is at. That won’t be effected. I wasn’t suggesting this for all the eggs. Only the rare eggs. I mean the big spenders only get 1 rare egg per 50 gems. Trust me, the whales won’t stop spending. They can’t resist new legendaries. I think overall they will make more money.

1 Like