THIS IS THE MOST FRUSTRATING ELEMENT OF THIS WHOLE GAME! I think all wud agree. ITS BEEN GOING ON SINCE THE GAME STARTED!! Seriously devs…come on!! Get the damn thing fixed. It freaken ridiculous! MAKE THIS A FIRST PRIORITY!! JUST DO IT! Can everyone get on board?? I think this is the most important thing that needs to get fixed. More so then buffs. No use in buffs if you lose every time due to bad connection
I believe part of the update is bigfixes. Go look at the updates.
Don’t know exactly, should be before saturday though.
IT HAS TO STOP!!! It keeps happening!
Yes, it does keep happening, but wait for the update and see what is left of the bugs. Patience.
and again…GOD DAMN IT!!! DEVS SERIOUSLY!! GET UR ACT TOGETHER! the game shudnt automatically be over becuase you lose connetion for one second!! This is ridiculous!! My blood hurts!
Lol jacky, not sure how old u are in the game but back on first pvps it was around 10 times worse.
I do agree completely its annoying and it should stop but its much much MUUUUUUCH better than before
haven’t had a single connection auto lose during this PvP Event
All hail the almighty Rockoid! ![]()
I just did a pvp battle (it put me against someone with far better monsters than I so not sure how that’s fair) and you couldn’t even see the damage done until several seconds later. It was like the whole battle was full of lag.