Anybody else having serious connection issues during PvP?

The way it’s going it’s gonna cost me a top 50 ranking. I get the
“Connecting to opponent message”
Then the
Grey background loading screen
Then the
Black background connecting to server screen.
Then sent back to the PvP page.
When I do finally make a connection if I lose it it always fails to recconect. Even though I wait a bit before hitting the recconect button as others have suggested

I’m upset because my win rate is high during ranked and this is screwing me up big-time. I’m furious.:angry::angry::angry::angry:

1 Like

Haven’t been able to log on to PvP for a while now.

Getting this

Followed by this:

Then getting kicked out.

@Dev_VKC
@Dev_BRD
Please help

When I’ve had this issue in the past closing and restarting the game has fixed it for me. Have you tried doing that or similar?

I was able to play about 8-10 matches and for the last few, I’ve noticed a similar issue. The game finds an opponent and it goes through connecting but it never actually connects and takes me back to the PvP main page. I’m just gonna take a break from it.

1 Like

Yes I tried that still didn’t work. Thanks though. I even went to the extent of clearing all data and using my flippin restore code to start again. . .

It started working again 30min ago…

It started happening again…

@Dev_BRD
@Dev_VKC

I’ve lost at least 4 battles during ranked because of your servers. What the heck did you guys do during that last server maintenance? no doubt the most frustrating experience in neo so far. The same thing is happening over and over as mentioned in the OP.

I can play around 1 battle every 15 attempts. Internet connection is perfect. What’s more when I get a disconnect during battle it’s literally impossible to rejoin.

Others experiencing this?