Complete Monster Location List (Part 1)

Did you read the list (especially part 2)? It has that information. 

1 Like

I well I’m very new so idk what number they r but thx !! Ill go look

1 Like

You can use CMD+F or CTRL+F to search, and type in the name of the monster you are looking for to jump to it. 

1 Like

I’m using my iPod not computer on here but thx for trying to help however did find out how to make barricades in my search so it wasn’t a total fail

1 Like

I don’t understand, I’m force closing the app and re booting but the new mission isn’t coming up!! It was meant to be live an hour ago!!!

Not for another 16 hours roughly.

1 Like

It says Saturday the 4th at 5pm?

1 Like

Yes it does - Eastern Time. It’s currently 2 AM on Saturday in Eastern Time. 

1 Like

I thought Australia is eastern time?

Eastern time would be the East Coast of the United States. 

1 Like

So does this not work for the mobile game?

1 Like

There’s only one Hunter Island. And that one is mobile. And this is pertaining to that Hunter Island. 

1 Like

Hm? Really? Because I have found raptorex first evolve form in a different spot … Can’t seem to find any of the ones from this list :frowning: and there is a mod you can use on your PC to play it but it slows up my other events…

1 Like

Cold heart is a launch special u can only get it by downloading this app right when it came out and trizerotops is a mission creature

“Hm? Really? Because I have found raptorex first evolve form in a different spot … Can’t seem to find any of the ones from this list :frowning: and there is a mod you can use on your PC to play it but it slows up my other events…”

I made it clear that I didn’t specify the only location to find these monsters, but one confirmed location.

Most of these are quite easy to find, but some of them are rare and will require patience.

And maybe you can play it on the PC, but that’s not what it’s made for. It’s still the one Hunter Island meant for mobile.

Edit:

I added to the list instructions for searching for the monsters on a mobile device.

What you do is you start typing in the search bar the monster you wish to find. At the bottom of the results that appear, you’ll see an “On This Page (x matches)”. Tap on the Find “x” under that section to jump to it.

This works on iOS 7, but not sure about previous iOS versions.

1 Like

I don’t have a search bar? Maybe because I haven’t updated to iOS 7 … Ill update now… Do you mean like an in game search bar? Or? Please explain!

1 Like

I meant searching my gigantic list for a monster you’re looking for. You can use CTRL+F on Windows, CMD+F on Mac, but neither of those on iOS. So use the method I posted above.

1 Like

All the mission monsters we miss or don’t get, are they going to bring out another way to get them? Or once their home their gone?

1 Like

They’ll be available again later on.

1 Like

lol I got my galey in the very beginning of the game when u fight the fang and drops that egg idk if everybody got the same tho?

1 Like