Complete Monster Location List (Part 1)

Thanks a lot, I thought it was based on their over equality of stats when leveling.

1 Like

That is the reason that everyone wants S grades!

1 Like

tbh a picture of each ark would be soooooo much helpful, time consuming yes, but super professional Ā 

1 Like

It would take alot of Time and iknow its easier for newer players but u understand more if u Find out urself

1 Like

It isnā€™t workable to add each picture, as IPB specifies a limit on pictures per post. 180 pictures is well past the limit, which I believe is 10.

One thing that could happen is we could upload all pictures to a third party host and simply add a link to its picture by the nameā€¦

1 Like

You have no idea how much this has helped me! Thank you!

1 Like

This helps a bunch! Thanks! However do you know where to find a Angelon or Vegitiger?

1 Like

Thatā€™s included in the list as well, though it may be in part 2 of the list (I could only fit so much in one post). Thereā€™s a link to part 2 at the bottom.

But since you asked, Angelon is from a fusion between Cherubion and Leviathan. You get the recipe from a quest.

And Vegitiger is obtained for 560,000 diamonds from PvP or from a golden egg.

1 Like

So i recently got a Skullrex, however when its his turn for battle he just does a random move and i dont get to pickā€¦ Is this supposed to happen with him?

1 Like

That would be because of the passive ability ā€œberserkā€.Ā 

1 Like

is there any way for him to forget that ability? And do all Skullrex have this or is it just in some?

1 Like

Unfortunately, no. But he wonā€™t hit your ally monsters, but some monsters out there will hit any monster on the field, allies or enemies.

I suggest turning it into a plasmorex. Itā€™s much stronger and also doesnā€™t have berserk anymore.Ā 

1 Like

Quick question about going back and hunting starters and wyrmkin, does the level of the monsters I use in battle affect my chances of finding them? I have all lvl 50+ in my party atmā€¦

1 Like

This would be nice to know, are there any tips and tricks to catching rare Arkadions?

1 Like

No, monster level doesnā€™t affect the chance of finding monsters.

1 Like

Is there any tricks or tips that can help affect chances of finding rare Arkadions?

1 Like

No, just patience.Ā 

1 Like

One query!!
Need step follow your post only or other step but same destination when i need found that arkadion ?

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure what youā€™re asking, zalotto. But Iā€™m only listing one confirmed location. For many, there will be more than one location to find it at. However, the spawn chance will be the same. For that reason, I tried to pick the most convenient location. Let me know if you know of a more convenient location.

1 Like

Um Ashley dead pool told me to search this sub forum any 1 else is open to reply to this where do I get copper horn cold heart water type triceratops and any good dragons or holy arks I have most if the normal arks accept darkling and bluey

1 Like