Comparison of genorosity

I am surprised nobody mentioned this before but the comparison of compensation is too big not to mention it. I really like how the Evertale devs pushes as well f2p players with those kind of gifts and realized how greedy our NeoMonster devs are. Just for a comparison. In evertale you get 500 soul stones as compensation worth 15 bucks ~ half of a 10pack cost

In neomonsters since I have started always 1 gem and for updates 2 gems if the devs feel generous, which is not worth an egg

2 Likes

From what I hear, soul stones are a lot harder to get for free than gems. So the fact compensation for bugs is higher doesn’t really balance it out at all. I get 150-200 gems per month for free, which is £60-80. How much does Evertale give per month on average?

Actually it’s lot easier to get stones in evertale

2 Likes

PLus unlike neo it’s actually balanced

1 Like

I don’t know if you should blame the devs. It’s the corporate that is greedy. It’s probably easier to give away free stuff in et Cus there’s a huge variety while Neo is only evolution materials (worthless) and gems.

1 Like

Yeah devs have no power they just try their best to give us a game amongst the nasty stuff

Alright I didn’t want to blame the devs for being greedy. Who ever is responsible for those decisions are meant in this thread. Devs are the only persons we have contact with. That’s why I tried to point that out

1 Like

Evertale is owned by and developed by Zigzagame while Neo is owned by NTTR so the devs have much more freedom to do what they want in Evertale