Community Tournament: The Beritus Argvel Trophy #1 Restrictions for the final are online!

Only 1 Element of 2 will be sure, Not even that :wink: as u dont have to play both Monsters

Unless you want to use both then your stuck with those 2 elements

Thats right :joy: i will reveal my Vice Captain, i proudly present : goldoid:)

1 Like

I don’t think it’s a good idea as it will give some sort of idea about opponent teams and we will know what type/element of monsters our opponents gonna use in 2nd match.

2 Likes

Well if someone choose both with same element, tough luck.

Absolute Boss

1 Like

I picked 2 stun counters I’m screwed

1 Like

You lost your first battle by default :rofl:

1 Like

Aint that an autoloss at the Match were turn granted Monsters rent allowed ?:flushed:

He’s just kidding, carrry on with it lol

Sucks if someone did do that. Or 2 monsters that have some kind of stunning

As much as I appreciate the banter, try to keep it on topic, guys.

All I can say is: I was very happy to see the wide variety of captains and vice captains. We hardly have monsters who were used more than one time.

Omg what a group! :scream: I don’t think captains or vice should be revealed, I agree with Starlord. It reveals too much info on the second test.

I’m the underdog in our group, RIP me

Absolutely not. It’s incredibly competitive though! Be interesting to see how it goes with the new rules

Yeah, already have my 3 teams set. Anyway I say no to revealing the captain and vice captains as I’m sure I will be countered :rofl:

No to captains. Keep it a secret.

And dam unknown and kiknaz and ldn Gonna be tough as hell but fun. I got the group of death with unknown throwing during pvp to not be ranked lol.

Make everyone record their matches and upload in another thread for viewers !

Question. So i gotta battle the ppl in my group? Or is it like my group vs another group?