comeback

Oniblade,bahamuzar,chronotitan are these the only monsters that haven’t made their comeback to the egg?Or am i missing someone.

Geartyrant, Wraithcaptain and leogeist.

wraith and leo just came some time ago together.

Huh, I wasn’t aware just how damn many legendaries are timed exclusives. 

I hope for Geartyrant Wraithcaptain or Chronotitan :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

Oni is more promising

did geomagus get back at some point?

He came back with rexo fire version recently.

I desperately need Wraithmare they should release a special egg

Geartyrant, Geartyrant :wub:

When was motordragon’s release?

Motor b4 bahamuzad

Motor came back twice alrdy

Honestly, I think that the devs should replace the legends in the regular egg wheel with a bunch of the limited release legends. Because no one spins the regular wheel anymore. Also they should add 10 in 1s to the regular egg.

they already added some old event legendaries to it, its possible that they will find their way in at some point in the future

I mean have two seperate legend pools for the festival/special eggs and the regular egg.

Why have 2 different pools instead of one egg with all?

Maybe they should do something with the normal egg, no idea what but im sure this would get more money to devs, while there is no special/festival then there is no one buying

Im sure there are loads of people who buys outside festivals, the forum is just a fraction of the players

True, but addidng something special to the normal egg will make them win more money and make f2p people like me suffer less while saving

there´s only 1 day downtime of the special eggs on avg.