Chromera dupe

Dupes will be sorted out by support once the fix has been implemented. You will have to delete the non-fused dupe so that we can make sure that when we send a new one to be fused, it gets fused to the original.

Ok. I cba to contact support though so as long as it’s sorted soon enough

If you have an unfused you will have to contact them to get it fixed… Can send me your friend code if you cba to contact them :wink:

Nobody wants ■■■■■■■ dupes. this festival was massively ■■■■ for me And I still can’t play pvp.

Fname? As in friend code + name? It actually took me 4 tried to type that as autocorrect wasn’t having it

Sorry, I meant friend code.

I share my leogeist or other thunder mons if anyone wants to add me

We have pushed a update out for android and it will be be rolled out on the app store to everyone within a couple hours. Please update as soon as you can.

iOS will be likely tomorrow, depending on apple.

2 chromera dupes (pots)
1 shadowyrm
1 ultima

And a nultron for compensation

Also I laughed to see your avatar in game. Nulltron is gonna be mad for my team. I have all 4 tsd

That monster that kills itself is a Savage beast!

I wouldn’t know I still can’t play pvp

Same problem
Two terror who fused together
I’ll write to support

Friend code 48601512

1 shadowyrm please refund in pot

Fixed for me after update
Thanks

We have rectified this issue on both platforms now with an update, and we will be fixing all affected users within the next couple of days.

Anyone who faced this issue, please contact our support, or message me privately with a screenshot and your friend code.

Please update the game, and delete the duplicate monsters, and you will be sent another copy of the monster (Or a legendary potion if it was already +9) into your reward box on Monday.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Don’t have my pots yet

Same.

@Dev_BRD I see that you changed your forum picture, will there be a Doge-type monster in store for the New Year’s Egg? :wink:

Bring the Doge :dog: :dog: :dog: