Chromera dupe

First pack I opened the legend egg shaked so I was getting something new. I then got chromera which I already have +9. I now have a chromera at +9 and now a chromera in first form. Then 3rd pack the same again.

@Dev_BRD @Dev_VKC

This needs sorting and I don’t want a potion for it as it shook as to give me something new

This is ■■■■■■■ bullshit. Pack 5 I get a legend and it shakes and now I have another ■■■■■■■ shadowyrm

Same happened to me with Tridrakhan and Apollo… Needless to say I got all excited

All there going to do is make them fuse which is ■■■■ when the egg shook to say it was something new

@Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD this seems to be a common reoccurrence for legendary dupes.

Is this a bug that needs a patch or an allusion to the future ability to de-evolve monsters? :wink:

Kamiwyrm and Cryogolem for me.

Giving us a dupe isn’t going to cut it. If the egg didn’t shake and it showed as a dupe but didn’t fuse then fine, but when the egg shakes you expect something new. We should be able to reroll or get something else.

Now all I have to show is a shocker which I won’t use because I’m not a ■■■■■ and a monster that kills itself which I knew I would get as I wanted nultron

Oh and still can’t play pvp

I want a monster that kills itself.

1 Like

I also got this bug had a shaked egged then i get shadowwrym in first form and i already have hi.

And to make things worse i got the monster that kills himself lost my 50/50 chance.

This is a confirmed bug, we are currently looking into this issue.
Sorry for confusion.

2 Likes

Hi,

I have the same issue too. Got dupe Gallio and Gearog, both did not fuse. Please kindly refund the gems.

Thanks
Reziz

This says enough

So what will be the outcome?

Most likely you will get a legend pot and be told to delete your dupe

same with me

Now would be a perfect time to implement trading system :rofl:

4 Likes

Got the same issue with oak as a dupe… And got the blue kamiwyrm… Will there be hope that the Red kamiwyrm will get a different moveset ? Otherwise its a Bad joke to release exactly the same Monster twice, just in another color :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

Which is a joke. When the egg shakes I should get something new not a dupe. How do I know it wasn’t a problem with a dupe not fusing and not a problem with me getting a dupe when I shouldn’t of. I don’t see how it was meant to be a dupe when it wobbled, seems to me it was meant to be new then chromera showed up (especially when it happened twice). When I got celestrion as new it wobbled but Next egg I got him as a dupe (■■■■■■■ typical) and that just did the usual where just shows up instantly as a dupe

We have identified the cause to this issue, and will be putting out an emergency update on android within the next hour, and a iOS update going out as soon as apple approves it.

This effects monsters that have their Secret skill unlocked. Locked monsters and non-evolved monsters are fusing correctly.

Anyone having this issue please contact support and they will sort this issue out for anyone facing this.

I sincerely apologize for this issue, and will be sending out a sorry gem later.

1 Like

But what do we do with the dupes then? No chance of a legend potion instead of a gem?