Chrome egg and valentines event

I want to pair him with my Emeraldeus… It’s kind difficult to get high positions on PvE with the supper buffed oponents.

at least you got a legend :slight_smile: try to stay on the positive side, you will get more legends, patience~~

10 SE and 10 E from two packs…

It happens sometimes. You know that after I got Warca I didn’t get another legendary for 3 months? Then when I finally did hit legend it was a dupe. My actual 5th legend was a tiamof from the rare egg. Burnsalot came soon after.

The point here is that sometimes the luck goes your way(as it went with me for the past few eggs giving 2 legends in a row). And sometimes it doesn’t.

The trick to having fun with the game is being happy with what you get and trying to use it as best you can. I bet you can come up with something great using galliodragon. Be happy you have something new to play around with :slight_smile:

Honestly if people just tried to be happy with what they have in the game then not getting a legend would be way less painful. I personally don’t care all that much about not getting a legendary from my 10 in 1s. It is great to get one, but I have 16 legends and a ton of new strategies I still haven’t tried using them. Legends represent opportunities. Use them as such.

Just opened 2 rare eggs and got 2 legends. First I got the clone of angelon which, next one I got a angelon dupe. Not sure how to feel lol

I decided to purchase seven packs in total. First had a dupe of Nightrider, second nothing, third had Aurodragon, forth was Grovo (the ground protector), fifth had nothing, sixth was chromepup, seventh was the Earth Warca, I’ve already got Warca. Finally I opened a rare gem egg and got Talopawn.

I’ve now got 34 legendaries. I gotta admit I’ve spent a lot of money though, definitely not F2P at all. Also been playing for around a year too.

I caved and bought a three pack plus gems needed to complete 50. Chromera, chromera dupe and drathgazer

Got nothing oh well.

Oh well, at least I’m nearer to becoming a part of F2P clan. Anyway I can get gems quickly without buying? I need 150 before the next festival. :slight_smile:

Keep saving!

a miracle

thats sad , if it makes you feel better i got nothing out of 85 gems and 1 rare gem :confused:

You should get nothing with less than 5 rare gems~~

I dont get it? Why is it a miracle??

Wont make me feel better, hahaha, well this isnt as hearty as an event as I expected, more like Holloween. :3

Do not spend those gems, wait for the next anniversary egg or festival egg with very cool monsters. You might be like me, hahahaha, 110 gems wasted and I only got Gallio, if only I had 150 gems then a 3rd roll would give me an assured legend. Just keep on saving, don’t be tempted like me. :smiley:

not bad, i got duskrider… :slight_smile:

Got a duskrider and punkfin with a 10 in 1 :slight_smile:

how many gems do you have now?

no more gems, 110 down the drain trying for 2 10 in 1 and 2 single rolls just to get chrome and goldtail so yeah, hahaha, back to nothingness. I hope I can get a lot of free gems as I’m not that good in winning the top spots in online events. :3

I haven’t rolled yet. I know i’m going to get nothing but i need new mons desperately…