Christmas Special Event

Christmas Special Event is finally here!!! The event is ok i guess, and the 3 new legendary monsters are super cool But, I think the free monster’s appearance is too ugly and dull, I’ll probably won’t use it.:sweat_smile:

Anyone knows their new skills of new monsters?

I think they should give more rewards. Having only few gems and two exclusive ingredient as Vorabook and Cryptamid is almost a waste of ticket. The event is not even easier without the right monsters but it is funny, really funny. Fortunately we’ll get 5 more gems. But the ingredients though!

Yeah! I love the story! I am so happy they brought back Ben and Abe from Anniversary event.

so there are actually some people that read the story line, for me I just skip the hell out of it 

wow there is actually an autocorrect in this forum. h3ll = hell  *applause*

the penguin have these moves-ultrabolt

retribution

a skill like  one on one but will put eveyone sleep except him

dont know the last move

The dragon has dual confident strike, ultrablaze, second wind, and accelerate team

And twin summon entrance.

And quick sacrifice heal and hold ground.

Saintfeather has swap for help

the new legends are nuts, hope I can atleast get one this time around with 100 ~ gems.

Cool evnt,tho its still hard for me as a plyer with no legnds…cnt even pass 2nd leg. If anyone hs cleard this evnt with just epic n SE, bravo wel done!
About Christmas festival egg, i might skip it cos ive wasted so much gems on Epics! I dont have enough for festival. Saving will take me to next year to do at least a 10in1… How sad!