Christmas and New Year Eggs

Rolled 2 packs
Captain sparrow on 1st pack (im very very happy)
2nd pack got a SE called sanctallion is he good?

3rd pack.

My bad luck is really somethingā€¦ 300 gems, got 4 legs, 3 dupes + angeldragon. My festivals always going this way. Pretty tired of never getting what i want. I just wanted a leg TT (yep i still donā€™t have one) or Icefang (well, geo wasnā€™t that bad either). Got basically nothing. I was already tired of the game, now itā€™s even getting frustrating with eggsā€¦ ******* dupes system, at least give me a legend potion, not a pot on a monster i donā€™t like.

Spend 300 gems. gotĀ  Goldplume, Copobear and Chromewolf and some dupes .FeelsgoodmanĀ  :wink:

300 gems
7 dupes
4 new (icefang,shiva,shuri and regalion)

I got the worst luck in 2 years playing this game.
Opened 6 packs. Only got 3 legendary eggs (basically the guaranteed onesā€¦) 2 were dupes and the last one the dragon.

Also opened 4 rare eggs and got 4 super epics ā€¦

Ending the year on a good note ā€¦

did 11 packs got dragon and bear

3 10 packs. 1 leg dupe, Shivu, 5 new SE, and a bunch of SE/E dupes. Last time I pay for gems lol

Guess 2017 ainā€™t my year. Got 2 legs thanks to the guaranteed leg in the 1st pack - 1 from Xmas pack, 1 from new year pack. 2nd new year pack gave me bunch of Epics. Sobs.

That sucks bro. It seems like Christmas was so generous maybe the new years odds just evened out.

Nah. I had terrible draw in my Xmas pack too. Just on a mega bad luck streak ATM.

Was going to askā€¦ isnā€™t the odds of getting the featured ones higher than the others? Not getting a featured/festival leg is my main disappointment.

Nope there odds are all the same unless you do a 6 X 10 in which case you are guaranteed one of the two for 6th and 1 of the 7 for 12th pack. I wound up getting 2 of the bear in my sixthā€¦ #Salty >.<Ā 

Interesting people got so many legs including the festival exclusives and I got the minimum offered. Now Iā€™m really feeling salty. :frowning:

I only got 2 new out of 60 eggs. Donā€™t feel bad.

That certainly feels better. :slight_smile:

Misery loves company.

Lonely, Iā€™m so lonely
I have nobody
To call my own
Iā€™m so lonely, Iā€™m Mr. Lonelyā€¦ no more! :slight_smile:

Yep, i want to be consoled 

https://youtu.be/_M0jjExYHnM