Chapter 4 shadow temple speed run challenge!

Hey everyone, it’s time we find out the best technique for farming the best exp mission in the game! The Chapter 4 shadow temple final mission gives 2440 exp for 9 tickets and is widely used as the place to level up your hero rank. It’s an easy battle with shadow enemies that are buffed a little and no stun that will hit your team (you don’t need any stun protection).

Here’s my favourite, fastest technique for doing the battle…

1st battle = 37 seconds (from monsters dropping into the field to victory screen)
2nd battle = 38 seconds (")

Let’s see if others can do better!

1 Like

I managed it in 26 seconds :slight_smile:

Heres my attempt

3 Likes

Haha that’s a good one! Stun into skips is so fast at passing time. You take the crown here :smiley:

1 Like

Maybe i will try later something faster, but i did upload in the past a quick exp farming technique i made for this mission. I chose most of my monsters after i learned the enemy favorites moves, so i can setup nightrider easily everytime.

The fight took about 50 secs i believe, but you will see i took the time with the attacks - trying not to make a mistake for the video.

Problem is - it was in the era where you could give turn to a TT. Anyway, here it is again:

That’s a nice one from a long time in the past :slight_smile: It’s a few seconds over 1 minute in that clip but with quick turns being taken probably would be 40-45 seconds. If we still had two TT being usable in a front line I’m sure we could do things even faster than Unown did.

1 Like

Maybe by a few seconds. But the thing is, the way i thought was less turns = less time. So skipping like that made it fast, and 2 tt’s would mean more turns

My time was about 35 sec with pumpking, cobra, mecha and fire lion which sacrifice him self for bane entrance. If I changed fire lion for midas and had luck with poison gas by cobra it would be way faster.

Pumpkin the new king of posion