Best Exp to rank up Hero Rank?

I was just wondering if you guys have any tips on how to farm the best exp while aside from special events. Right I farm ultra evolve quest>ingredients>the pyramids. It gives 4k xp. Sometimes I try to do it right before I level up, so then I can do 2 pyramids and get 8k xp. Any other methods or is that the best without special events?

Chapter 4 shadow boss battle

I usually do chapter 7 - Ancient cave . N choose the one with the palm tree . It’s 21 tickets for 5000 XP n it’s a for sure win for me.

1 Like

Dungeons in the story mode, you might get some fruits + exp.

Chapter 4 shadow boss has best xp to ticket ratio in the game. It does have the disadvantage of being really boring.

Ch 4 shadow boss battle.
Gives you around 2450xp for 9 tickets.
Also do not rush and play all the story mode chapters at once. Try to get the double XP you get everyday for each new mission.
If you feel too bored then play the pyramid mission once a while.

Completely agree, I even got 3-4 leg pyramid (sorry forgot their name,maybe crypt).and of course always try using your gold keys,who knows maybe you get 3-4 leg in one 10in one so you will need silver as much as you can get. :wink:

F2P Arash

As everyone has said chapter 4 shadow realm last mission. That’s what I have ran all the way to 150 unless I was short on time then I would do chapter 7 ancient realm and the mission that was like 5k xp for 21 tickets

I was just wondering if you guys have any tips on how to farm the best exp while aside from special events. Right I farm ultra evolve quest>ingredients>the pyramids. It gives 4k xp. Sometimes I try to do it right before I level up, so then I can do 2 pyramids and get 8k xp. Any other methods or is that the best without special events?

I do this too :). Pyramids are at the beginning good exp-farm. But the Chapters qre better after beginning. From Chapter 4 i guess it’s better to pay tese and let the pyramids be. And don’t forget you get for a battle in the chapters every 24hrs double xp and just one time, after getting double xp you have to wait 24 hrs to get it again. It’s not a bug/glitch/anything else it’s a bonus which i like very.

Off topic, but are you the same Grinch that played in the earlier days of neo? The name is familiar to me

I did not know that about the exp. Thanks Wing. Everyone else, thank you for the tips!

I did play early on–but it was several months after it came out. I always played as Grinch. How far back are you talking?

Probably around then. Welcome back

Now that you mention it, I recognize your name. Thanks man! You been playing since launch?

I was just JRAlthouse then. And not quite. November, 2015