Challenge From The Developers

Rewards: Crystal Mouth &  1 Gem

Cost: 0 Tickets, 0 Keys

That’s awesome

this is a trial event, and will be super difficult. we have more coming though :) 

Difficult by what standards? As only the best players will have a chance at winning?

Sounds cool!
Looking forward! :slight_smile:

Question: will you do monster events too (when you can win rare monsters) like the online missions in Hunter Island?

It’s a little different this time, you win medals based on your rankings in various events (you get one for just participating too) and you use those to get the mission monsters is what we are thinking at the moment. This practice event won’t have that as we don’t have the system in place yet, but it’s coming soon. Almost done coding it.

Sounds good,
Admin how does pvp looks like at the moment? Is there a dead line already ?
And what about omegamid?

Super difficult = pay to win! Am I right?

Awww I will miss it :frowning: ,  Will it comeback later ?

no, its either you can beat it or not. you cant spend money to beat it. 

I hope I will be able to beat it because I need 1 more gem to open an egg, but I’m stuck on a mission so I can’t get another gem. 

Only the first time winning supplies the price, right?~~

can those who could win this Live Mission plz show their decks. That would be a great help, thanks.  :slight_smile:

This doesn’t seem possible. And this is coming from someone who has spent over $50. The dark enemies hit WAY too hard. They shouldn’t be able to one shot a Cryoworm at the start.

The Godfeather at the end messed me up. So close. Going to attempt again soon.

Nice event guys!!! And btw, how this event is not a pay2win if the monsters used in the event are the same monsters u have, and for u to have good monster eggs purchase are necessary? Explain to me pls, how this is not a pay2win? I know I’ve hatched some eggs along the game from gems u got from free, but I only got 1 legend and the rest is epic only. All my monsters have full stats and ultra evolution, and still I can’t beat half the monsters in the event! Pls do something fast to change the course of this game! It’s and awesome game and I want to play it!

I beat it pretty easily on my second attempt. Still had half my team. This is my lineup and the friend monster was omegawyrm. Only hit 1 death roulette.

Something doesn’t seem right. I can’t use any friend monster for this challenge. How did you use Omega?

Nevermind. I might be mistaken about the friend monster part. I’ve been hammering out the forbidden dungeon to grind out for the omegamid event and everything is kind of running together. I did beat this event on the second try, though. I got good hits on the death revenge, and took out the majority of them with poison eater and survivor. My team was in a different order than the picture, and I got bloodcrave stacked way up on deucalizon and protected him. It’s very beatable, but those monsters are stupidly strong.

Edit* I’ve been told that if you complete an activity with a friend monster before doing the event, it can let you pull the friend monster with you. Don’t know if it’s supposed to happen. Don’t know if it always happens.

Do a mission or something that allows you to choose a friend. After completing it go to the Live Event and it’ll be with you. I think it might be a bug…