Challenge From The Developers

Maybe that’s what happened, because I swear I remember having that omegawyrm during that fight. People are saying that it’s possible to actually pull the crystal mouth reward monster onto your team. Wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a bug.

that was quite the challenge, needed to try it a lot of times, tweak the team and get some rng!

Beat in First try

You nailed it. That’s exacly it. I should be able to beat the challenge now with an extra legendary. Cheers for that.

Is there a point in playing the Challenge from the developers again? Do you get silver and/or exp after completing it again?

Developers,

Please fix the issue for the challenge with friend assist. I cannot use a friend help and it seems to be necessary to beat the challenge. Thanks!

I have tried missions and other dungeons to see if it would help. It has not.

You can’t do it again.

Oh woops. Lol thanks!

Developers. This isn’t working for everyone. I’ve done a mission, the Fruit dungeon and the Mouths of Truth. None have allowed for a friend assist on the event dungeon. Please fix this so we can all have an opportunity to complete this event. Thanks!

Okay so I beat the challenge and got my crystal mouth but no gem then as soon as I went back to the main home screen the game crashed and wiped out my crystal mouth so I beat and ended up with nothing and yeah that God feather is really problematic as is the static at octojungle combo if it hits at the start

I beat and I am f2p

Truth is,this “extrem difffculty” is  not even a little bit chanllenging at all. Many friends of mine felt the same.

Dude, you spent like $600 on eggs. You can’t honestly expect the difficulty of the game to be catered to someone like you.

I didn’t have any trouble either, but I got lucky with my free eggs. PLENTY of people are struggling. You’re going to have a bad time if you’re expecting content that only someone like you can beat.

FYI, my account was reseted, I lost all the training. Thus, i didnt even use a Legend to beat this “extreme difficult” dungeon.

Neither did I. The vast majority of people who cleared it probably didnt either, because only a relatively small number of people actually own legendaries. The fact of the matter is that even if you haven’t ultra evolved them again all those super epics that I’m sure you just stacked your team with have amazing skill sets and great stats. Even not maxed, you still have access to amazing strategies because you own some of the best monsters in the game. I don’t understand why you’re complaining when that is literally what you spent all of that money on - to make the game easier for you.

Please don’t attack other players. 

Can anyone offer any help please?

Dude u have a one heck of a team. If u can’t beat this mission than no one can beat this mission.

Angelon would help a lot.

How far can you make it because I’ve made it to the final monster (the penguin guy) with 2 not ultra evolved legendarys 5 super epics and rest epics and one 3 star