Certain skills not in game

I’m not sure if this has been covered before but I feel like this game should have certain skills from hunter island. For example gremknight use to have knockback and chopperbug had scramble and them moves could be a game changer in pvp. I don’t see why them monsters are still in this game without them moves, they wasn’t moves that was overpowered like the stun teams we use to see in that game, they were moves that could ruin a strategy and you had to prepare to deal with them. I just don’t see why some moves aren’t in this game when the monsters still are, most of the moves from what I seen are just based on dealing damage. Maybe we will see these moves when pvp comes out

Those moves will appear when they want the big spenders to buy more eggs.

Scramble be real nice move

Yeah scramble was one of my favourite moves as it could ruin a strategy instantly. I commented it on the what skills would you like to see thread and Ryan said he would like to hear others opinions on scramble

No scamble so far, but there are a lot of monsters with knockback or even twin knockback~~

I have seen knockback that works on my team but not the enemy team

Knock back works against the enemy alphagear has it also the auto poison users and unwanted friend dudes and dudettes and other bros have it

Protect focus monsters do as well

So there is a few monsters that have knockback then? I still haven’t seen it.

The 3 auto-poison legendaries have it
Unwanted friend monsters have it and get twin knock back when fully evolved
Protect focus monsters have it

Oh okay. I guess when I ultra Evo tiamad I will have it. It’ll be extremely useful for pvp. That and scramble was game changers on hunter island