Cards Against Humanity (Online)

Hello Everyone and welcome to the Cards Against Humanity Thread! I have set up this thread in hopes of making a group (small or large) that wishes to play the game Cards Against Humanity! Now I must warn you this is an adult game and there are “bad” words and dirty jokes, lots of horribly dirty jokes! If you or your parents would be offended by this please do not play! If you have no idea about what I’m talking about direct your attention here. If you think you might be interested or want to know more, pm me and I will add your name to the pm list and from there I will explain how and where to play. All you will need is a pc or Mac and the Internet, and maybe a waffle or two.

One last note: Do NOT act crazy on this thread! I want to encourage newcomers to join us! Save all you crazy for the game!

IF YOU HAVE A SKYPE PM ME YOUR SKYPE NAME SO I CAN ADD IT! WE WILL USE SKYPE TALK ABOUT C.A.H.!

Current Member List:
blixtiya

Mr.Kat

OtaconDX

KiltedCobra

PREDleader

Flacier

Looks awesome as hell, but is there anyway to play it online, because I don’t really feel like crossing an ocean right now !?

Well there is a site you can play on which is http://pyz.socialgamer.net/game.jsp

And if you guys are planning to play it count me in :slight_smile:

Count me in!

I’m in.

Oooo Cards Against Humanity It’s a Horable game for Horable people made by some of the worst people on earth who also like donating moneys to private organizations. I love this game was playing it all weekend when do we start

Yep That Was the site i was going to have you all go to!

I going to set up the first game soon!

By the way, just thought about that, maybe we should use skype or mumble to speak while we play. It would be more fun !

I am good but Shen_W00 can’t use skype and play the game at the same time

I would use skype but most people dont sit on skype as much for some reason plus it becomes really hard to use on dial up at my house.

I still pity you so much for that and get annoyed because you always mooch off my Internet whenever you have the chance

Like you care…

I do but ever time I protest you start watching po… naughty things

So we are going to use skype?

Lies!!!

I don’t know, Does everyone else want to use skype?

I’m good with skype.

Skype is fine by me

Start Pm’ing me your skypes people!

Just a little thing, remember that us poor little europeans can’t play when it’s the afternoon for you, because it’s night to us (yeah, you are 6 hours earlier than us :p)

I know and to combat that we may not all play at the same time. But I will try to arrange it so most if not all of us play!